+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for I-94 After Test, During Citizenship Interview (Scarborough)

tfeddy2012

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Hello.

Just trying to see if anyone has recently been in this situation.

I wrote my Citizenship Test on the 8th Of January 2020(19/20) in Scarborough but during the interview the officer requested that i mail I-94 report from the US Homeland Security and send to the address(Scarborough Citizenship & Immigration Canada. Attn: **). This request was due to some same day trips i made across the border(Live in Niagara Falls close to the border), couldn't/didn't keep track and was not declared on my Physical Presence Calculator.

Luckily I was able to get the record online, i mailed and it delivered Friday 10th, Jan 2020.

My Questions...

Is there a possibility of this delaying my application process?

Do they(officers/agents) attend to the additional request immediately its received? I confirmed from the tracking that it was delivered and received by someone in the mail room of Scarborough Citizenship & Immigration Canada.

Since i was told to mail the additional document to ATTN: XX, does that mean it will be treated by the XX? (Probably the agent i had my interview with)

When can i expect DM( Decision Made)? application still showing in process in ECAS.

Can i contact the office(Scarborough Citizenship & Immigration) directly or visit the office to get a status update?

Thank You

Last edited:

fabianonetto

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Toronto
Med's Done....
Upfront
Usually takes 2 weeks. I had a similar case but was not asked for i94 just to redo my physical presence calculator. Sent back to them on Dec 5 and got DM on 24

tfeddy2012

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Hello.

Just trying to see if anyone has recently been in this situation.

I wrote my Citizenship Test on the 8th Of January 2020(19/20) in Scarborough but during the interview the officer requested that i mail I-94 report from the US Homeland Security and send to the address(Scarborough Citizenship & Immigration Canada. Attn: **). This request was due to some same day trips i made across the border(Live in Niagara Falls close to the border), couldn't/didn't keep track and was not declared on my Physical Presence Calculator.

Luckily I was able to get the record online, i mailed and it delivered Friday 10th, Jan 2020.

My Questions...

Is there a possibility of this delaying my application process?

Do they(officers/agents) attend to the additional request immediately its received? I confirmed from the tracking that it was delivered and received by someone in the mail room of Scarborough Citizenship & Immigration Canada.

Since i was told to mail the additional document to ATTN: XX, does that mean it will be treated by the XX? (Probably the agent i had my interview with)

When can i expect DM( Decision Made)? application still showing in process in ECAS.

Can i contact the office(Scarborough Citizenship & Immigration) directly or visit the office to get a status update?

Thank You
Got Decision Made(DM) this morning.

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Got Decision Made(DM) this morning.
so the documents asked at interview when sent is dealt by the xxx officer who took interview and we can expect quick reaponse. i was asked translation of stamps in foreign language i will send it on 13th march after getting it done. but my tracker shows only the officer passed language. the presence and probition both are under process. how does in ur case happen