+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for clarity

Ransfordosei

May 22, 2019
I am ASAMOAH OSEI RANSFORD from Ghana.
I got a job offer from Daniels pharmaceuticals laboratories in Toronto, Canada with contract reference : DPN/AD02/T15/CA .
The contract offered me a job as ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT with a net salary of 11500 CAD for 3 years subject to renewal.
I was then asked to contact Mr. Nadir Patel acting as an immigration consultant for the company.

I did series of checks by calling a number in UK , Leeds please cked from the company's website.

An amount of 950CAD was then transferred to Mr Patel in the name of securing work Visa and permit.
Afterwards, a CBSA form was sent to me requesting payment of 2500 CAD as security deposit from the the border services.
A call I placed to the border service Secretariat ind

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I got a job offer from Daniels pharmaceuticals laboratories in Toronto, Canada with contract reference : DPN/AD02/T15/CA .
The contract offered me a job as ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT with a net salary of 11500 CAD for 3 years subject to renewal.
I was then asked to contact Mr. Nadir Patel acting as an immigration consultant for the company.

I did series of checks by calling a number in UK , Leeds please cked from the company's website.

An amount of 950CAD was then transferred to Mr Patel in the name of securing work Visa and permit.
Afterwards, a CBSA form was sent to me requesting payment of 2500 CAD as security deposit from the the border services.
Unfortunately you're being scammed by a fraudster. Don't send the 2500. You will not get the $950 back.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Good day all. I'm DeboTosin from Nigeria. I applied for permanent resident last year with my wife. I got a mail for medicals in April but only for my spouse. I raised a cse to accra visa office about this but no response since 8th of April. My wife has done her medicals while I'm still waiting for mine as the principal applicant.

Also we welcomed our baby in February and I raised a cse in March for the inclusion of the new born into our application but no response yet . I did an upfront medical for the baby when my wife went for her medicals.

Please what other steps could be taken?

Thanks .
This has absolutely nothing to do with the current thread. I'd suggest you start your own to get some better answers.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017

You have been scammed. Stop sending money immediately. You won't get back the money you have already sent, but at least you won't lose any more money.