+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for ADR 2 by LVO

MOARM

Aug 23, 2017
Hi,
I applied for PR under the FSW Program. My AOR is 5th February 2018. Yesterday on the 29th of August I received a 2nd request for additional documents by the London Visa Office. Their is a technical issue due to which I am unable to open the request letter in my online application. However I went to the submitted application section and have found out that they require replacements for the following:
1) Marriage Certificate
2) Passport/ Travel Documents
3) Height and Eye Colour

As I cannot access the request letter which has the full details of what to submit in each of these categories and even though I have generated a help request regarding the technical issue my deadline to submit the above documents is 7th September, 2018 which may pass by the time they resolve the issue I have decided to prepare all the requested documents and submit without waiting for them to resolve the issue. Is that a good idea?

Also can anyone please help me and tell me what to give as proof of height and eye colour? Should it just be a word document? or should I get it from a hospital?
Also I dont' know whether they have requested for the bio page of the passport alone or for all signed and stamped pages as well.
Lastly the tabs has just opened in my section as I am the principal applicant but not in my spouse's section who is the dependent. Do I still need to upload all these documents for the both of us?

Kindly help me out as I want to submit the documents as soon as possible so that my application is processed at the earliest.
Thanks in advance.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
i dont think you need to submit 'proof' of height and eye color. you just need to tell them what they are in a document. height and eye color are printed in COPR so looks like your PPR is close. since you cannot access the letter just send the docs for both applicants just to be safe. also full scan both passports. dont leave anything to chance.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi,
I applied for PR under the FSW Program. My AOR is 5th February 2018. Yesterday on the 29th of August I received a 2nd request for additional documents by the London Visa Office. Their is a technical issue due to which I am unable to open the request letter in my online application. However I went to the submitted application section and have found out that they require replacements for the following:
1) Marriage Certificate
2) Passport/ Travel Documents
3) Height and Eye Colour

As I cannot access the request letter which has the full details of what to submit in each of these categories and even though I have generated a help request regarding the technical issue my deadline to submit the above documents is 7th September, 2018 which may pass by the time they resolve the issue I have decided to prepare all the requested documents and submit without waiting for them to resolve the issue. Is that a good idea?

Also can anyone please help me and tell me what to give as proof of height and eye colour? Should it just be a word document? or should I get it from a hospital?
Also I dont' know whether they have requested for the bio page of the passport alone or for all signed and stamped pages as well.
Lastly the tabs has just opened in my section as I am the principal applicant but not in my spouse's section who is the dependent. Do I still need to upload all these documents for the both of us?

Kindly help me out as I want to submit the documents as soon as possible so that my application is processed at the earliest.
Thanks in advance.
height and eye colour would've been mentioned to you during the medical.

MOARM

Aug 23, 2017
height and eye colour would've been mentioned to you during the medical.
When our medical was carried out the height was indeed taken by the medical professional but wasn't communicated to us as they write it on their own document and send it confidentially to the Immigration Office. We were just told that we had passed our medical there. and we got a receipt stating the tracking ID of our medical. Should we call the medical office and get the information from them?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
When our medical was carried out the height was indeed taken by the medical professional but wasn't communicated to us as they write it on their own document and send it confidentially to the Immigration Office. We were just told that we had passed our medical there. and we got a receipt stating the tracking ID of our medical. Should we call the medical office and get the information from them?
You can if you want but it's mot that much of a crisis