exempted
Passport Req..
20-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
request to change vo for spouse
LANDED..........
11-08-2014
Hi

I am an June 2013 Applicant. I added my spouse to my cec application got our medical request yesterday. Today in the morning they send me additional form request.They are asking my spouse to fill generic form IMM0008 which is very shocking.Now i am confused as my spouse is in pakistan,what visa office have to mention in generic form?Is anyone got this type of request?

Plse read email-

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø 91........35 - Ma.....a Ja,,,,,ry:my spouse
IMM 0008 Application: A completed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). Please see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. When attaching your document(s), please ensure that they are smaller than 5MB and that each document is attached individually.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
mohd000 said:
Hi

I am an June 2013 Applicant. I added my spouse to my cec application got our medical request yesterday. Today in the morning they send me additional form request.They are asking my spouse to fill generic form IMM0008 which is very shocking.Now i am confused as my spouse is in pakistan,what visa office have to mention in generic form?Is anyone got this type of request?

Plse read email-

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø 91........35 - Ma.....a Ja,,,,,ry:my spouse
IMM 0008 Application: A completed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). Please see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. When attaching your document(s), please ensure that they are smaller than 5MB and that each document is attached individually.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Visa office is CPC-O, no matter where you apply from. Have her fill out the form and submit it to CPC as soon as possible.