malaika_

May 16, 2021
this is my timeline non sds
may 14 applied
June 23rd medical
bio was done in 2019
3 aug request for additional documents
i uploded the documents on 4th aug and now its showing that
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

how long will it take to review and give me my desicion?

nkbk

Aug 21, 2021
Hi can you share your timeline? I got request of additional documents and submitted on Oct 26

nkbk

Aug 21, 2021
this is my timeline non sds
may 14 applied
June 23rd medical
bio was done in 2019
3 aug request for additional documents
i uploded the documents on 4th aug and now its showing that
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

how long will it take to review and give me my desicion?
Hi did you get your decision? I uploaded additional document on october 26th

nkbk

Aug 21, 2021
Sorry to hear that, did you provide the required documents or were you able to re-open your case?
Yes, i provided the documents they asked, but mine is different case. I made a mistake of uploading all the documents as multiple PDFs and i got only educational transcripts request. I knew, i did wrong the day i submitted my application.

viqky

Oct 30, 2021
Sorry to know that, thanks for your update. Did you try sending the updated document via Webform. I was also asked to submit a ADR currently status says documents have been uploaded.

nkbk

Aug 21, 2021
Sorry to know that, thanks for your update. Did you try sending the updated document via Webform. I was also asked to submit a ADR currently status says documents have been uploaded.
I sent from GC key account as well as Webform. Anyways, you will get your result in less than a month after getting additional document request. All the best. Pray to god.

Ashprime

Jan 15, 2020
I sent from GC key account as well as Webform. Anyways, you will get your result in less than a month after getting additional document request. All the best. Pray to god.
Don’t higher your expectations, I submitted additional documents on the 5th of August and still waiting

Rag911

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Category........
Other
Hi, did you get an update on you additional documents status? Mine has been stuck on ''The additional documents you provided have been uploaded'' since December 2nd and no confirmation email at all