+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for Additional documents

Marie2018

Nov 1, 2017
Please I have been requested to provide additional documents and I am not quite sure of what the first document they are requesting. It showed my UCI number and my name. Could someone help identify which document they are requesting.

monkeyspanner

Sep 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-10-2017
AOR Received.
25-10-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Passport Req..
19-12-2017
I think you will need to provide more info. to get replies

Marie2018

Nov 1, 2017
if they request for document - example

63687856- Linda Campell

the number stated is my uci number. so i'm wondering which document they are requesting

cjbeans

Jul 16, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
63687856- Linda Campell
Your UCI & name should be in bold in the middle of the document (like 63687856 - Linda Campbell:), followed by a bulleted list of requested items (e.g. "Please provide our office with…" a certificate in my case). After which, they should indicate when you need to submit said document(s) by.

Marie2018

Nov 1, 2017
Your UCI & name should be in bold in the middle of the document (like 63687856 - Linda Campbell:), followed by a bulleted list of requested items (e.g. "Please provide our office with…" a certificate in my case). After which, they should indicate when you need to submit said document(s) by.
Mine was:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
  • 63687856 - LINDA CAMPBELL:
  • IELTS: Original IELTS language proficiency results (photocopies are not acceptable)
Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

My dilemma is with the two bullets indicating they are requesting for two documents. I am confused what the first document is.
Secondly, there was only one slot opened for me to upload the IELTS language proficiency.

cjbeans

Jul 16, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
  • 63687856 - LINDA CAMPBELL:
  • IELTS: Original IELTS language proficiency results (photocopies are not acceptable)
That first bulleted item is just indicating the individual (I am guessing it's misformatted), not that it explicitly requires a document. My request stated "documents," but only requested one.
there was only one slot opened for me to upload the IELTS language proficiency.
I think this confirms that the original of the IELTS is the only document being requested (additional needed documents should generate additional upload slots).

Marie2018

Nov 1, 2017
That first bulleted item is just indicating the individual (I am guessing it's misformatted), not that it explicitly requires a document. My request stated "documents," but only requested one.

I think this confirms that the original of the IELTS is the only document being requested (additional needed documents should generate additional upload slots).
Thanks a lot for addressing my concern. I submitted the IELTS but because I did not scan it in coloured form, I was asked to send a replacement. So I now scanned a coloured version and sent it.

Hope to hear from them whether it is okay

cjbeans

Jul 16, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I submitted the IELTS but because I did not scan it in coloured form, I was asked to send a replacement. So I now scanned a coloured version and sent it.
Sounds like that should address their request. Best of luck in seeing it approved soon!