+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Req to visit canada because my Mother is sick

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by kath305, Jun 10, 2018.

  1. Good evening everyone.
    I would like to know how to process application for my sister in the philippines to visit here in canada. Our mother who is Canadian citizen have dimentia and needed someone to accompany her all time. So we are planning to get my sister so she can help to take care of my mother. Thank you in advance
  2. A visitor visa would only allow your sister to visit Canada for a short period of time.

    It sounds like you want your sister to be able to live and work in Canada (by taking care of your mother). If that's the case, then you will need to look into bringing your sister here as a live in caregiver. To qualify as a live in caregiver, your sister must have at least one year of full time paid work experience in the field in the last three years - or have complete a full time program in the field that's at least six months long in the last three years.
  3. Thank you

Share This Page