Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi Group members,

This Question applies to many of you , so just wanted to know what I should do
Please note I am primary applicant and sending all form (Myself , my wife , my children forms in one packet)

While filling Question 8 If I am filling form for my Wife Do i need to select "Yes" or "NO"
and then next Question.
"Would you like to name a Representative such as immigration consultant, lawyer, friend or family member to do business with us for you? NO/Yes.

I am confused becuase I am filling my wife form on her behalf .

Reactions: find_anand

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Any particular reason she is unable to complete the form herself, with or without your help?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Any particular reason she is unable to complete the form herself, with or without your help?
I think in your Question itself My answer is hiding :)

Actually I was filling her form so I thought since I am sending her application also in single packet along with my application , CIC might think If Husband is sending the form and assume that why Wife representative form is not attached ,

So are you suggesting , although I am filling her form and she is signing (which give impression she filled and signed it herself )
I am fine and I do not need to attach any representative form on her behalf ?

Please advice

amitdi

Dec 19, 2013
I have sent application for me and my wife in one envelope. We have not attached any representative form.

If CIC assumes things like - "oh since both forms are in one envelope, it is improbable that husband may have independently filled the form and handed over to his wife. so it must be that the wife has filled the form for both of them", or even the other way round. that would be a very bold assumption.

they have a question asking if anyone filled the form. answering that question should be enough. they also have your signatures. you can send a representative form, but in my opinion is its not necessary. others can chip in.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
I think in your Question itself My answer is hiding :)

Actually I was filling her form so I thought since I am sending her application also in single packet along with my application , CIC might think If Husband is sending the form and assume that why Wife representative form is not attached ,

So are you suggesting , although I am filling her form and she is signing (which give impression she filled and signed it herself )
I am fine and I do not need to attach any representative form on her behalf ?

Please advice
I will recommend let her fill it up and you can just help her out. If she is able to communicate in English/French she'll be having an interview on her own, better to let her go through the application so that she knows what is there and if any questions during interview she'll be up to it.

No issues about including application in one package, me, my wife completed our application independently and sent it together.

Keep it simple :)