+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Report from CBSA

sushmet

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Hi,

Could someone tell me how I can I order my entry dates to Canada from CBSA (Just for my records, not to submit with application)? How long does it take?

Thanks in advance.

rmust

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2012
Med's Request
27-March-2012
Med's Done....
31-March-2012
Passport Req..
22-June-12
VISA ISSUED...
27-July-12 (received Aug 2)
LANDED..........
04-Aug-12
sushmet said:
Hi,

Could someone tell me how I can I order my entry dates to Canada from CBSA (Just for my records, not to submit with application)? How long does it take?

Thanks in advance.
Just google ATIP Online request and follow the link from there, you can submit an online request for your CBSA records and receive an electronic response within 30 days.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
sushmet said:
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
It takes 30-40 calender days including delivery of the mail that includes CBSA report

gee8mail

Aug 19, 2014
I completed my test today and PASSED. Also had my interview...
Since I have multiple trips to USA and there was NO Entry/Exit stamping on the passport. The office said, he has to request for my "Entry History from CBSE".

Do anyone now how long with it take this process?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
gee8mail said:
I completed my test today and PASSED. Also had my interview...
Since I have multiple trips to USA and there was NO Entry/Exit stamping on the passport. The office said, he has to request for my "Entry History from CBSE".

Do anyone now how long with it take this process?
As far as i read from the forum, the officer can request the records in couple of days however to clarify or to check more deep into the details, he may take few days and the officer can only tell how much time it will take.

Kabumchun

Mar 8, 2015
You are almost done.
Just to be ready for any un pridicted issue it is recommended to ask for your CBSA report online through the ATIP. It takes one months to receive it.
Meanwhile if you went to US with airplane, make a copy of your 2 way tickets.

Congratulation

alphazip

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rmust said:
Just google ATIP Online request and follow the link from there, you can submit an online request for your CBSA records and receive an electronic response within 30 days.
The CBSA report isn't sent by e-mail, even if you indicate that you want to receive it that way. Because it's sent by Canada Post, allow about 40 days for receipt.

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
sushmet said:
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
I ordered my CBSA report on 3rd Feb and received it today through mail , although I opted for the email option.

gee8mail

Aug 19, 2014
My spouse would be taking interview in next couple of months.
Since we took multiple trips to USA and don't have stamping on the passport. I'm sure the office would need CBSE report..

If I get the CBSE report myself. Will the officer accept that (or) will the officer again request CBSE report her/himself?

Sonia08

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
sushmet said:
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I just sent a request for my record of movement from CBSA in the mail, giving my passport & PR card number. Received the record of movement in appox 35 days. I had submitted this with my PR renewal and they accepted the same. But do give CIC permission to get records from CBSA even if you submit the record of movement with your application.

gee8mail

Aug 19, 2014
I received my CBSE report today. But I see one of the entry into Canada via By Land/Car is missing. How do I request this record added to my report? Appreciate any advice on this.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
gee8mail said:
I received my CBSE report today. But I see one of the entry into Canada via By Land/Car is missing. How do I request this record added to my report? Appreciate any advice on this.
CBSA does not add entries. I had missing entry as well and i spoke to CBSA and they can't enter missing entries however can only correct mistakes in existing entries.

dr_majed8835

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
In the citizenship application form where they ask you for consent to contact the CBSA to determine your eligibility they ask you not to contact them yourself! What will happen if you do so.

.the CBSA keep record of your entries only how about when you exit Canada and the country where you arrive did not stamp your passport how would the cic believe the days of absence you have given from -to? Would this trigger a RQ?