+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reply please

pagla baba

Sep 9, 2020
Hi, My father applied in skilled class category and got immigration visa for canada.But we did not move.I was below 10 years that time.Now I grown up and wish to apply for study in canada.But my father said that my date of birth varies.Somehow my father done it while he applied for immigration.Later he changed DOB.I have my birth certificate,school and college certificate,passport all are in same date.But my father mispresented my date of birth.I was only 10.I am a brilliant student and got scholarship.But date of birth will vary .

What I should do now?I could not imagine what mistake my father has done.He also became mentally sick.
Please advice me.I feel like crying?Can anyone tell ,what is my fault if my father had any misrepresentation which seems to be crime and when i was only 10 years of age?.

Last edited:

pagla baba

Sep 9, 2020
But all my certificate,birth certificate ,passport all are in different date.How can I change all these that from my father?Belive me ,I work only with my available certificate when i have grown up.My father is not telling anything why and how he has two DOB.Any suggestion please?

I cannot bear my pain.Please reply.