+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reply from NY consulate..Please help

STAmisha

Apr 26, 2006
USA
Folks,

Applied -> Bufallo
I did my medicals in April 2006 ( Reached Ottawa April 21 2006 ) and provided all other docs/fees in May 2006 . I did not hear from any office after that and few days back I emailed NY consulate and this is the reply

Dear . XXX:

Please be advised that your file seems ready to be finalized. We will advise you in writing if we require additional information. Our resources are dedicated to process application for permanent residence. Please contact our office only if there is any change in mailing address, family composition, or marital status.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Please let me know what does this mean?
Does this mean that the medicals has been received by NY consulate and my case is almost over? How long ? Please advice

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

STAmisha said:
Folks,

Applied -> Bufallo
I did my medicals in April 2006 ( Reached Ottawa April 21 2006 ) and provided all other docs/fees in May 2006 . I did not hear from any office after that and few days back I emailed NY consulate and this is the reply

Dear . XXX:

Please be advised that your file seems ready to be finalized. We will advise you in writing if we require additional information. Our resources are dedicated to process application for permanent residence. Please contact our office only if there is any change in mailing address, family composition, or marital status.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Please let me know what does this mean?
Does this mean that the medicals has been received by NY consulate and my case is almost over? How long ? Please advice
1. It takes about 2 months for the medical result to get into the system.
2. It would appear that you application is about complete, it depends on how far along the background/security check is.
3. So if you really want to know if they are complete you will have to order your CAIPS notes, but I would just sit back and relax, there is nothing you can do at this point, except wait for the passport request.

PMM