+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Repeating My 12th Clasa Due to 49%. last year. 2016 12th result awaited

rahulmalhotratech

Apr 9, 2016
Hello Everybody

I completed my 12th Class from CBSE Board last year (2015) but I scored 49% due to which i wasn't able to apply because 50% is eligibility for SPP. So i repeated my 12th class as i was focused on my Canada Student Visa and I have given 12th exams from UP Board ( Regular) this year and my result is awaited and I am very much sure that i will score above the eligibility as last year due to some family issues i wasn't able to study well. I am aiming September intake as that is the next intake. I am really worried about this as i think that it might give the visa officer a negative impression that the candidate is repeating his 12th class. And other side is that ot may play a positive role also as i can say that i studied hard amd overcame my hurdle. I also have given my IELTS and got L-8, W-7, R-6, S-5.5. I got 5.4 CGPA in my 10th class. And i am also worried that it may not give a bad impression that i am doing 12th from UP Board this year and last year i did from CBSE Board. Please help and suggest me that what should i do. Which thing will be benificial for me. What are the chances of my visa.?

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
rahulmalhotratech said:
Hello Everybody

I completed my 12th Class from CBSE Board last year (2015) but I scored 49% due to which i wasn't able to apply because 50% is eligibility for SPP. So i repeated my 12th class as i was focused on my Canada Student Visa and I have given 12th exams from UP Board ( Regular) this year and my result is awaited and I am very much sure that i will score above the eligibility as last year due to some family issues i wasn't able to study well. I am aiming September intake as that is the next intake. I am really worried about this as i think that it might give the visa officer a negative impression that the candidate is repeating his 12th class. And other side is that ot may play a positive role also as i can say that i studied hard amd overcame my hurdle. I also have given my IELTS and got L-8, W-7, R-6, S-5.5. I got 5.4 CGPA in my 10th class. And i am also worried that it may not give a bad impression that i am doing 12th from UP Board this year and last year i did from CBSE Board. Please help and suggest me that what should i do. Which thing will be benificial for me. What are the chances of my visa.?
dude, your chances are nil. your academics not only from 12th but also from 10th are very weak. the VO wont get a second thought before rejecting your application.
BEST OF LUCK

rahulmalhotratech

Apr 9, 2016
neerav said:
dude, your chances are nil. your academics not only from 12th but also from 10th are very weak. the VO wont get a second thought before rejecting your application.
BEST OF LUCK
What if i make a nice covering letter and explain the visa officer that why did i repeat. And I checkedsomewhere there it was written that they only see the last qualification and that would be my 12th which i would Complete this year and would apply with no gap!! Guys please help in this