+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Repeated medicals tests

PARAMHAMS03

Dec 31, 2005
India
Dear PMM,

I would be grateful if you could throw some light on this. My spouse has been asked to go through repeated medical tests ever since Aug 2004 for a very rare condition but totally benign and nothing which would be demanding on the Canadian economy or would it cause harm to other Canadians.I am wondering whether this is a prelude to my application being rejected as my spouse is on the wrong side of forties and I am about 50.Otherwise we are perfectly active and healthy and in very good positions. Do you think the Canadian Government has an undeclared policy not to look with favour people who are relatively older than others.

I do look forward to your valuable opinion and suggestions,if any.

Thanks

paramhams03

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

PARAMHAMS03 said:
Dear PMM,

I would be grateful if you could throw some light on this. My spouse has been asked to go through repeated medical tests ever since Aug 2004 for a very rare condition but totally benign and nothing which would be demanding on the Canadian economy or would it cause harm to other Canadians.I am wondering whether this is a prelude to my application being rejected as my spouse is on the wrong side of forties and I am about 50.Otherwise we are perfectly active and healthy and in very good positions. Do you think the Canadian Government has an undeclared policy not to look with favour people who are relatively older than others.

Thanks

paramhams03
No, its not your ages, as long as you meet the points. It is wife's medical condition, it may be benign now, but what the Medical Officer must project is if the medical costs in future for treating your wife, will be higher than the Canadian average.

PMM

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

PARAMHAMS03 said:
Dear PMM,

Thanks

paramhams03
No, its not your ages, as long as you meet the points. It is wife's medical condition, it may be benign now, but what the Medical Officer must project is if the medical costs in future for treating your wife, will be higher than the Canadian average.

PMM

PARAMHAMS03

Dec 31, 2005
India
Hi PMM,

Thank you so much for providing great clarity every time a QUERY is addressed to you. Though I have intensely researched on the topic quite a bit,I have not been able to see it from the perspective that the medical costs should not be higher than the Canadian average. Thanks a lot. May your service to the prospective immigrants continue without any let up.

How I wish the Canadian High Commission were as responsive and as informative as you are.

paramhams03