+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Repeat medical exam with another clinic

navkaur30

Nov 14, 2023
Hi. I have my ct scan result.. do you have any idea bout this?

Perifissural nodule in the RML 4mm, suggestive of intrapulmonary lymph node.
Parenchymal band in the left lingular segment, suggestive of scarring
# No focal lesion in visible liver or bilateral adrenal glands
No definitely enlarged lymph nodes in mediastinum, lower neck, axilla or upper abdomer
Conclusion: No significant lung lesion in the study.
If your CT scan don’t show tb, your medical will be approved.

navkaur30

Nov 14, 2023
Yes, for me,after 2nd x ray came out unstable, another x ray was demanded by IRCC. So, I got ct scan done and it just came out to be some infection from past year which was left untreated.
So, on my pulmonologist’s(personal) recommendation, I started antibiotics treatment(15 days) for pleural effusion and pleural fluid showed improvement. Also, I gave all the proofs regarding the treatment alongwith 3rd x ray to my PP as well as pulmonologist(PP recommended). Then, my medical was cleared after 3rd x ray alongwith medical surveillance. Then right after 2 days I got my ppr.
The whole process took 7 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gks23

Poo_ja

Jul 2, 2024
Hi everyone,
9 years back I was diagnosed with TB and was treated for that
Mentioned the same in medical exam
They asked to do sputam test, it turned out to be negative.
After that they told there will be repeat x ray and pulmonologist consultation
But I had my repeat chest x ray on last month 15th and CMM people told they didn't get request for pulmonologist consultation. And if they get any they would let me know. Till now I didn't get any. Is it normal that we don't get pulmonologist consultation or we will get and I have to wait till then.
And my medical result is still pending. And CMM people told they submitted to high commission and there is nothing they can do
Any replies would be much appreciated please

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone,
9 years back I was diagnosed with TB and was treated for that
Mentioned the same in medical exam
They asked to do sputam test, it turned out to be negative.
After that they told there will be repeat x ray and pulmonologist consultation
But I had my repeat chest x ray on last month 15th and CMM people told they didn't get request for pulmonologist consultation. And if they get any they would let me know. Till now I didn't get any. Is it normal that we don't get pulmonologist consultation or we will get and I have to wait till then.
And my medical result is still pending. And CMM people told they submitted to high commission and there is nothing they can do
Any replies would be much appreciated please
Pretty unusual to get a pulmonologist request unless irregularities so would just wait for medical to be reviewed.

Poo_ja

Jul 2, 2024
Pretty unusual to get a pulmonologist request unless irregularities so would just wait for medical to be reviewed.
Thank you for responding every story I read hear has 2nd xray followed by pulmonologist consultation. So I thought it is a must. Will wait for result. Thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for responding every story I read hear has 2nd xray followed by pulmonologist consultation. So I thought it is a must. Will wait for result. Thank you
Very rare to get a pulmonologist request unless there are irregularities found.