+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rent a car

unitedbronx

Mar 7, 2022
I am traveling to Guadeloupe next month. And I don't feel safe to use the public transport there. Besides, I have a feeling that it doesn't function well. Any ideas how to rent a car from here, i.e. online?

badalana

Apr 26, 2023
I am not sure if I can help you here. I have never been to that country, so of course I don't know how to rent a car there. So please ask your friends or wait till comebody else comes. I am sure they will.

andrealam

Jun 20, 2023
Have you checked booking? In many places you can use it for car renting. Or when you arrive, you can ask people at the place you're going to stay in

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
I am traveling to Guadeloupe next month. And I don't feel safe to use the public transport there. Besides, I have a feeling that it doesn't function well. Any ideas how to rent a car from here, i.e. online?
May I ask why you have joined this forum? You have 7 posts here since joining. Not one even remotely related to Canadian immigration.

Your post here is under the "Health" section of the forum. Is renting a car in a foreign land a health issue? Is it because you said "And I don't feel safe to use the public transport there." Maybe that's it. Using public transport would not be good for your health.