+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Renewing PR card with unique residency circumstances...

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the point of this? There are other parts of hospitality industry like international tourism that came to a halt.

And it's none of your business anyway. Whatever. It was bad timing for them. Drop it and let them figure out their lives without a lecture.
It's none of my business. But you can't stop me from criticizing and disagree with their views.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
It's none of my business. But you can't stop me from criticizing and disagree with their views.
If by 'stopping' you mean that it's impossible to convince you that you're being a prick because it's none of your business, then no, I can't stop you. I was hoping that appealing to your better angels would be sufficient.

Reactions: Buletruck

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If by 'stopping' you mean that it's impossible to convince you that you're being a prick because it's none of your business, then no, I can't stop you. I was hoping that appealing to your better angels would be sufficient.
Although it's none of my business, I'm not being a prick, but I will continue to criticizing and comment.

Btw, as posted in another thread, why is anyone's business that how many cities that have changed their oath ceremony to "in person"?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Although it's none of my business, I'm not being a prick, but I will continue to criticizing and comment.
Just so I understand here: it's none of your business, but you're going to continue to criticize and comment, even though it's none of your business and it doesn't affect you, but also, you're not being a prick.

Okay then.

Btw, as posted in another thread, why is anyone's business that how many cities that have changed their oath ceremony to "in person"?
Your point here seems to be ... there's some issue that's also not anyone's business, including mine, but ... well, I don't get it, you think some more people should comment on it? Like me?

Bringing this up makes you less of a prick, well, how exactly?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just so I understand here: it's none of your business, but you're going to continue to criticize and comment, even though it's none of your business and it doesn't affect you, but also, you're not being a prick.

Okay then.

Your point here seems to be ... there's some issue that's also not anyone's business, including mine, but ... well, I don't get it, you think some more people should comment on it? Like me?

Bringing this up makes you less of a prick, well, how exactly?
Curiosity perhaps?