+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Renewing Indian passport - BLS Vancouver

Arka161

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hello there,

My Indian passport expires next year, around February. I will need to renew my passport before that. I am currently on my PGWP.

Can anyone tell me how to pay the fees for renewing passports in the BLS center? Is it done in person via card, or do I have to prepare a money order or bank draft before visiting the center (for non Tatkaal)?

Furthermore, when I apply for an extension of PGWP (to get the full duration, as my current duration was locked to the passport), do I get implied status for working?

Thank you for any help!

Briann

Apr 1, 2022
Hello there,

My Indian passport expires next year, around February. I will need to renew my passport before that. I am currently on my PGWP.

Can anyone tell me how to pay the fees for renewing passports in the BLS center? Is it done in person via card, or do I have to prepare a money order or bank draft before visiting the center (for non Tatkaal)?

Furthermore, when I apply for an extension of PGWP (to get the full duration, as my current duration was locked to the passport), do I get implied status for working?

Thank you for any help!
Applicant to fill online passport application on https://embassy.passportindia.gov.in. This will generate the Application Reference Number (ARN) and PDF file. The print-out of the saved PDF file of online passport application be submitted to the nearest center of BLS International, the outsourced agency.
prepaidgiftbalance

Last edited: