+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Renewal of Work permit

Discussion in 'Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration' started by HumairaUmer, Jan 16, 2020.

  1. Hi,
    My husband is applying for renewal of his work permit inside the canada. Can he add my name i.e the name of his dependent spouse (for joining him to canada) to this renewal application. currently I am in Pakistan.
  2. You need to apply for a visa separately if you want to join him in Canada - either a TRV (visitor visa) or open work permit (if he has a NOC A, B or 0 job).

Share This Page