+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

renewal of caq

jaskiran91

Jan 5, 2021
i applied visa for fall semester2020 but for some reasons i defered it from fall to winter2021..but file is in process i do not get study permit.my classes will be start on 18jan2021.If again i need to change my intake then i need to apply for new caq or it will be still valid. plesae response as soon as possible

daberawr

Jan 8, 2021
Same case with you.. My CAQ is for fall 2020 intake but I had to defer to Winter 2021 intake.. But since it's taking forever to receive a decision for my SDS application.. I may have to defer again..

From what my previous agent told me, CAQ can be used only for two semesters.. Meaning.. You can only defer to one season semester from your original intake..

So what I did is just simply start the process of a new CAQ in case.. So if ever.. I'll have it in process already. I suggest you do the same.

jaskiran91

Jan 5, 2021
Same case with you.. My CAQ is for fall 2020 intake but I had to defer to Winter 2021 intake.. But since it's taking forever to receive a decision for my SDS application.. I may have to defer again..

From what my previous agent told me, CAQ can be used only for two semesters.. Meaning.. You can only defer to one season semester from your original intake..

So what I did is just simply start the process of a new CAQ in case.. So if ever.. I'll have it in process already. I suggest you do the same.
thank u so much