+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

renewal NBI

wellskie

Jun 14, 2012
hi,i would like to ask i need to renew my NBI in the Philippines,i got my form from the Consulate is this valid only the forms and a fingerprint perform by the RCMP then sent it to Manila by hereby authorized on my sister.All my valid documents already sent it to Manila.But they asking me the form #5 from the Consulate here in Canada.So it means i dnt need to have Notary after Fingerprints?I hope this is help for me.Thanks in advance for the speedy answer..Godbless us...Im located in Calgary.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Just the form from the consulate. They will axctually do the fingerprinting there. just bring pic and the fee.

wellskie said:
hi,i would like to ask i need to renew my NBI in the Philippines,i got my form from the Consulate is this valid only the forms and a fingerprint perform by the RCMP then sent it to Manila by hereby authorized on my sister.All my valid documents already sent it to Manila.But they asking me the form #5 from the Consulate here in Canada.So it means i dnt need to have Notary after Fingerprints?I hope this is help for me.Thanks in advance for the speedy answer..Godbless us...Im located in Calgary.

wellskie

Jun 14, 2012
Ok thanks,but they not sure when the consul is coming,that was my problem im 7hrs away from the Consulate.they advice me to perform the fingerprint at RCMP...?I was lost now im still live in caregiver,Im running of time.so that i decided to sent it to Manila and my sister to renew for that on behalf on me.So my main issue is do i need to Notary all of that before i sent it to the Philippines?Thank you so much...:)

BZ Mom

Mar 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/10/2008
Nomination.....
06/01/2009
AOR Received.
19/08/2009
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
28/12/2009
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01/03/2010
VISA ISSUED...
20/04/2010
LANDED..........
27/11/2010
wellskie said:
Ok thanks,but they not sure when the consul is coming,that was my problem im 7hrs away from the Consulate.they advice me to perform the fingerprint at RCMP...?I was lost now im still live in caregiver,Im running of time.so that i decided to sent it to Manila and my sister to renew for that on behalf on me.So my main issue is do i need to Notary all of that before i sent it to the Philippines?Thank you so much...:)
http://vancouverpcg.net/pcg/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=179

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
So fill up the form (NBI Form 5) and sign it. I am sure the RCMP officer who finger printed you signed his/her name and indicated his/her official designation. Send thes together with your authorization to your sister> Pic 2x2 white background is needed

wellskie said: