+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Renew TRV while waiting for PGWP

umudess

Oct 2, 2019
Creat GC key account, go to “apply to come to Canada” and answer the questions as per your situation. It will generate forms and list of documents for you. Fill the forms and upload with required documents and pay 100$ fee. That’s it.
Thanks !

umudess

Oct 2, 2019
I did apply for TRV extension while my current one was valid. It’s been 2 months and still under progress. Meanwhile I visited my home country and came back and I have been allowed to enter.
Thanks for answering all my question ! one last question,

As you know, I have applied for CAQ extension and still waiting for extended CAQ to apply study permit extension. In order to be under the "implied status", i should have applied for SP extension, which is impossible without CAQ extension for me. What if dont get any decision regarding my CAQ extension application before the existing CAQ is expired ?

Reactions: Princes2020

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Thanks for answering all my question ! one last question,

As you know, I have applied for CAQ extension and still waiting for extended CAQ to apply study permit extension. In order to be under the "implied status", i should have applied for SP extension, which is impossible without CAQ extension for me. What if dont get any decision regarding my CAQ extension application before the existing CAQ is expired ?
I fail in this one. Well as far as my understanding is u don’t need a TRV unless u r leaving canada with plan to return. I am not sure about ur case but I would wait for extension and sp before applying for TRV

umudess

Oct 2, 2019
Hi everyone,

my permits and TRV were gonna expire on May 31 and I applied for study permit extension on May 14 just in case. My school could be able to process my graduation on May 30 and i've applied for PGWP same day to be able to work full-time under the implied status. I also sent a webform to IRCC on May 30 and said i want withdrawal for study permit extension application as i don't need it anymore and they sent an email to me says a note has been added to my application for that. Today, they extended my SP until October, but im graduated already. So, i have 2 questions :)

1) what is my current status ? student or implied ?
2) I wanna visit my country. Can i apply for the TRV renewal with my new SP ?

Please help, thanks !