+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Removing Job Offer points after ITA recieved

smd527

Feb 14, 2021
I'm also in the same situation ..I understand that it is good to remove the job offer points now as the recent CRS cutoff is only 75. But anyone in the group who had earlier tried to do the same earlier ( modify the after ITA being recieved ) and got the PR approved.

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
if without job offer (50 points) you still make the cut of, you are fine. They will just remove the points from your score, and move on.

Reactions: Chasechs

smd527

Feb 14, 2021
Hey, did you get any clarification on removal of Job letter from EE profile after we receive ITA and still good with the cut-off?
You can go ahead to remove the Job offer if your score doesn't fall below the cut off score in which you were invited. If it falls below the cut off score of the invitation I suggest to reject the invitation.

Tammu

Mar 9, 2020
You can go ahead to remove the Job offer if your score doesn't fall below the cut off score in which you were invited. If it falls below the cut off score of the invitation I suggest to reject the invitation.
I am also in the same boat.. . My situation:
I am getting 457 without job offer. Without knowing these details, i have launched my profile with claiming job offer,(507 points). I received ITA as well.. Now i am thinkng to update my profile without job offer. Let me know if you can provide me some clarity on this.. What i have to mention in LOE?

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
I am also in the same boat.. . My situation:
I am getting 457 without job offer. Without knowing these details, i have launched my profile with claiming job offer,(507 points). I received ITA as well.. Now i am thinkng to update my profile without job offer. Let me know if you can provide me some clarity on this.. What i have to mention in LOE?
you can just say that unfortunately the employer has withdrawn the offer. Or just skip the document. If they do not see the doc, they will just discount the points, and move on.

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
you can just say that unfortunately the employer has withdrawn the offer. Or just skip the document. If they do not see the doc, they will just discount the points, and move on.
Hi All.. I am in a similar situation and on ICT work permit when the employer is not ready to provide a new offer letter.
My CRS point is above the cut-off when I select NO to the offer letter after removing the 50 points. Is it safe to say NO post ITA and do we need to peovide any other explanation? Please advise.

Tammu

Mar 9, 2020
Hi All.. I am in a similar situation and on ICT work permit when the employer is not ready to provide a new offer letter.
My CRS point is above the cut-off when I select NO to the offer letter after removing the 50 points. Is it safe to say NO post ITA and do we need to peovide any other explanation? Please advise.
Hi.... I did the same and my PR is approved ... processing time is only 2 months... received eCOPR and waiting for the PR card

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Hi.... I did the same and my PR is approved ... processing time is only 2 months... received eCOPR and waiting for the PR card
@Tammu Many congratulations and thanks for your response.
I have changed the job offer to NO post ITA and submitted the PR application. My CRS points are above the cut-off and have provided the LOE for removal of Job offer ost ITA. Hoping all goes well. Thanks.

jesdreamer

Feb 22, 2021
@Tammu Many congratulations and thanks for your response.
I have changed the job offer to NO post ITA and submitted the PR application. My CRS points are above the cut-off and have provided the LOE for removal of Job offer ost ITA. Hoping all goes well. Thanks.
Hi, did you put it in your LOE?