+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Removing entries after ITA and Multiple NOCs same period question

Deenat

May 24, 2020
Hello,

I recetly got ITA under CEC. I was working in Canada from Sep 2018 to Jul 2020. I moved out of country after that.

Have three questions.
1. I didn't update the profile, so the crs score got calculated accordingly with 2 years.I also had offer with lmia exempt which is no more valid now since I moved out of country, so I don't have the points for 2 yrs experience and job offer. I am planning to update the profile and put a job end date and remove the job offer and mention these in LOE. My score will reduce but will still be above cut off. But will these create any problems?

2. I was working in a closed work permit and when i came to Canada the NOC was 2173 and later it was 0213 when my work permit got renewed. I originally updated my profile with 2 entries one for 2173 and one for 0213, but my company is giving me one single role with responsibilities including 2173 and 0213(Basically software engineer and tech lead roles merged). Now i am planning to remove one entry in my profile update the other with the whole tenure and explain in LOE that the responsibilities of both NOCs were overlapping, so i am making this change but most of my responsibilities were predominantly 2173. The score doesn't change with this change. Is this fine?

3. My spouse has Canadian experience and has points for that.Since it was a contracting job, its hard to get all the details mentioned in employment letter, so I am planning to move that to personal history and mention in LOE that I am moving it to personal history. The crs score reduces but after removing it will still be above cut off.

Is it ok to do so many changes after ITA.

Thank you

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Yes for all 3. As long as your score is still above cut off and you still meet the eligibility requirements for CEC.