19-10-2016
Med's Done....
01-11-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
Hi guys,

I've a problem here. When creating my EE profile, I made a mistake by entering the details of my current job in Canada into both "Intended Work in Canada" and "Work History". Now I realized that "Intended Work" means a job offer, or "Arranged Employment", it doesn't mean a current job.

I got the ITA and am filling the application now. I will remove the "Intended Work in Canada" that I filled in earlier in my EE profile, as this current work is not "intended work". Will this affect my application? My points will not change because i don't gain points from this "Intended Work in Canada". (My current job is LMIA-exempted - intracompany transfer work permit).

Please help.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would suggest for you to make the change and write in the "Letter of Explanation" what you thought intented work meant.

Cheers :p

carbonchemist

Feb 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
Doc's Request.
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
01-11-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
Thanks. I re-calculated and yes my points does not change. Fingers crossed

abhishekool143

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
Med's Done....
Medical Passed 18th Jan
Passport Req..
13 Feb 2017
I have the same situation. Would it be wrong to change after ITA is received. What should be mentioned in the explanation letter.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhishekool143 said:
I have the same situation. Would it be wrong to change after ITA is received. What should be mentioned in the explanation letter.
It is not wrong to change it, just write a proper LOE describing your mistake.

Cheers ;)

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carbonchemist said:
Hi guys,

I've a problem here. When creating my EE profile, I made a mistake by entering the details of my current job in Canada into both "Intended Work in Canada" and "Work History". Now I realized that "Intended Work" means a job offer, or "Arranged Employment", it doesn't mean a current job.

I got the ITA and am filling the application now. I will remove the "Intended Work in Canada" that I filled in earlier in my EE profile, as this current work is not "intended work". Will this affect my application? My points will not change because i don't gain points from this "Intended Work in Canada". (My current job is LMIA-exempted - intracompany transfer work permit).

Please help.
Intended work option introduce on 19-Nov ? How come you receive the ITA also ?
Is any new draw happen ?

abhishekool143

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
Med's Done....
Medical Passed 18th Jan
Passport Req..
13 Feb 2017
DelPiero07 said:
It is not wrong to change it, just write a proper LOE describing your mistake.

Cheers ;)
Thanks. I have changed it to No for the very first question in "Inteded work in acamada"

Hope everything goes fine

Dev1974

Sep 15, 2015
Hi Carbonchemist,

I am now stuck in exact same situation. Misinterpreted Intended Work to Current Work and mentioned my current work details while entering the pool.I didn gain any points for that.
Now After receiving ITA and filling up initial forms, in document upload section, I need to provide Job Offer Letter which I dont have..

1.Shall I remove Intended Work section? (i.e. Answer NO) and submit the application ?
2.Shall I remove Intended Work section, Write up an LOE and Submit the application?
3.Shall simply mention NO and submit application with rest of the documents?

CarbonChemist, did u write an LOE while submitting the application?
Did they question you? Is everything OK??
What shall I do??
Need your advice!!

Dev1974

Sep 15, 2015
carbonchemist said:
Hi guys,

Please help.
Hi Carbonchemist,

I am now stuck in exact same situation. Misinterpreted Intended Work to Current Work and mentioned my current work details while entering the pool.I didn gain any points for that.
Now After receiving ITA and filling up initial forms, in document upload section, I need to provide Job Offer Letter which I dont have..

1.Shall I remove Intended Work section? (i.e. Answer NO) and submit the application ?
2.Shall I remove Intended Work section, Write up an LOE and Submit the application?
3.Shall simply mention NO and submit application with rest of the documents?

CarbonChemist, did u write an LOE while submitting the application?
Did they question you? Is everything OK??
What shall I do??
Need your advice!!