+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remove a job from application form after ITA

Megazero

Oct 31, 2019
Hello, so my current situation is like this. I have had a total of 4 jobs throughout my career, 2 of them back in Bangkok, Thailand and 2 of them here. I have no trouble at all getting letter of reference for the 2 job I got in Canada (which combined to 1 years of experience so far) and as for the 2 job in Bangkok, I can get reference letter for the more recent one and its seem really hard to get the reference letter for the older one (my first job). Its also impossible to get the pay stub for that too.

For the record, my 2nd job (the one I can get reference letter) length is about 1 year 3 months, my 1st job (the one I cant get reference letter to) length is about 7 months. I just go through the CRS tool again to try to recalculate my score to see what happen if I dropped my 1st job, and somehow it show me that there is no point different at all between having 1 year or 2 year of experience outside Canada. So is it ok for me to drop the 1st job from my PR application? Im worry that it might make it seem like Im hiding something or trying to do fraud by having that job in the application for the invitation but not in the application for PR

Last edited: