Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I got tickets.
Anyone guide me wht should I do
You need to be working with a very good lawyer at this point if you want to see if there are any options for staying.

Good luck.

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Hi
It was like not good
As I have kids they planning to see direct flight.
They again called me by end of this month .
They also instructed me to report them every weekend.
Please so pray for me.
My kids almost adapting here
Have you applied for humanitarian ?

mrs waseem

Star Member
Dec 13, 2009
No I'm not even think of going voluntarily I'm in utter pain.
Loosing myself.
How can I get PRRA?
Recent meeting cbsa given me after a month tickets.
Now my lawyer apply stay orders.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
No I'm not even think of going voluntarily I'm in utter pain.
Loosing myself.
How can I get PRRA?
Recent meeting cbsa given me after a month tickets.
Now my lawyer apply stay orders.
you need ask the same officer Who is handling your case for removal order and you’re also can apply for H&c
Since you have a kids you’ve been here for a long time you have a better shot get h&c if I was your place I will do it as soon as possible eventhough you have a few days left you should do it

for PRRA you keep asking the office as much as you can

mrs waseem

Star Member
Dec 13, 2009
I wrote her email.
She said I'm not eligible for PRRA as I get PRRA of I passed 12 months after my case refusal.
H&c my lawyer said as I'm not having strong grounds I'm dependent on funds and I can't prove I'm strong enough

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I wrote her email.
She said I'm not eligible for PRRA as I get PRRA of I passed 12 months after my case refusal.
H&c my lawyer said as I'm not having strong grounds I'm dependent on funds and I can't prove I'm strong enough
Yeah your lawyer is right but if officer think you have strong ground for H&c he/she give you exemption
Lawyer doesn’t know nothing they’re just a liar lol
H&c also luck you can apply move to your country they still send you the answers

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Even if you are removed, they will continue to process your H&C application. It may not be positive, but at least it’s an opportunity. If you don’t apply, and you’re removed, you’re done.

Reactions: Ayanna and scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I wrote her email.
H&C is still worth trying even if your lawyer says the chances are low. At this point you have nothing left to lose.

Submitting an H&C application won't stop the process of removing you from Canada. However as Ayanna said, the H&C application will continue to be processed even if you are removed from Canada. And if the outcomes are positive, you would then be able to return.

Tmon

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
I wrote her email.
I feel so bad for you. Are you in Toronto? I may know an organization who may be able to help. But whatever you want to do you have to do it fast. Like other posters said I really believe you are a good candidate for H & C.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wrote her email.
What kind of lawyer who doesnt want you to utilize all your last option? I would go for that while stay application is on progress