+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Removal orders interview

mrs waseem

Star Member
Dec 13, 2009
I'm really worried.
Today I recieved letter regarding my preremoval orders interview in 10 days.
My appeal already in federal court.
What should I do?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You need to attend of course. Talk to your lawyer. Were you given a date to leave? If not, You may be given a date to leave Canada & most likely need to check in regularly with CBSA.

OKanada

May 13, 2021
I'm really worried.
Today I recieved letter regarding my preremoval orders interview in 10 days.
My appeal already in federal court.
What should I do?
Hi
your federal case was dismissed recently?

When you attend the CBSA interview you might get a PRRA application. If it's been a year since your IRB decision?

BTW
My wife's federal case was also dismissed recently, in March. Now I'm expecting her to get the same letter any day now. PRRA is not possible until August .
I suppose it's business as usual for enforcement of removal orders during the pandemic.

mrs waseem

Star Member
Dec 13, 2009
Hi

When you attend the CBSA interview you might get a PRRA application. If it's been a year since your IRB decision?

BTW
My wife's federal case was also dismissed recently, in March. Now I'm expecting her to get the same letter any day now. PRRA is not possible until August .
I suppose it's business as usual for enforcement of removal orders during the pandemic.
My judicial review still in federal court .

mrs waseem

Star Member
Dec 13, 2009
Hi

BTW
It's just 6 months of negative decision
My judicial review still in federal court without any further progress

OKanada

May 13, 2021
It's just 6 months of negative decision
My judicial review still in federal court without any further progress
Hi
Oh, so your departure order is not in force while you have your federal JR still pending.
I have no idea what the interview is about then. You certainly won't get a departure date. That's good.

mrs waseem

Star Member
Dec 13, 2009
Hi
Oh, so your departure order is not in force while you have your federal JR still pending.
I have no idea what the interview is about then. You certainly won't get a departure date. That's good.
oh thank God
I'm really worried as single mother with dependent kids I was so worried