+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Removal order

Lili611

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
AOR doesn't stop your removal order. They may give you a permission to remain in Canada to wait for your application, but it may take a very long time.
It also depends on the reason why you got removal order.

I maybe wrong as I am not an expert, but I've seen cases on CanLII website about having removal order and inland sponsorship at the same time.

Uttergaza

Jan 2, 2024
You were deemed to be `Removal Ready' before the Inland application was received by IRCC. Therefore, the Public Policy that waives the requirement for Inland applicants without legal status would not have benefited you.
The removal order was issued b4 we did the Inland family sponsorship, so are you telling me that it dont make any sense doing it ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The removal order was issued b4 we did the Inland family sponsorship, so are you telling me that it dont make any sense doing it ?
What we are saying is that the family sponsorship application will not stop the removal. You need to take other actions to stop the removal.

Uttergaza

Jan 2, 2024
You were deemed to be `Removal Ready' before the Inland application was received by IRCC. Therefore, the Public Policy that waives the requirement for Inland applicants without legal status would not have benefited you.
What we are saying is that the family sponsorship application will not stop the removal. You need to take other actions to stop the removal.
So do you know anyone that have been in this situation and what actions did they take to avoid the removal order because for me right now to go back to my country it wouldn't be good for me.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
So do you know anyone that have been in this situation and what actions did they take to avoid the removal order because for me right now to go back to my country it wouldn't be good for me.
Options were already mentioned earlier. Look into appealing the PRRA refusal, have your lawyer pursue the tripartite test argument to defer the deportation.

Uttergaza

Jan 2, 2024
Options were already mentioned earlier. Look into appealing the PRRA refusal, have your lawyer pursue the tripartite test argument to defer the deportation.
I dont think that we will have enough time to appeal the PRRA because my removal order is the 16 of this month

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I dont think that we will have enough time to appeal the PRRA because my removal order is the 16 of this month
Then you need to move ahead with your lawyer arguing that removal should be deferred based on the tripartite test. This is far from a slam dunk. So I think you need to be prepared for the possibility of removal.

Uttergaza

Jan 2, 2024
Then you need to move ahead with your lawyer arguing that removal should be deferred based on the tripartite test. This is far from a slam dunk. So I think you need to be prepared for the possibility of removal.
But what if I dont go home and stay under ground would it stop my family sponsorship from go through ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
But what if I dont go home and stay under ground would it stop my family sponsorship from go through ?
My personal opinion is that this will create far more problems that it will solve. IRCC may say you are inadmissible. You should also anticipate that the spousal sponsorship application will be reviewed very closely and take a long time to process due to the timing of your application. It's a really really bad idea to skip these kinds of meetings.

testNewPlace

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Obviously it will affect!

Think from the officer's perspective... you have a removal order and you conveniently came up with a sponsorship application.
By playing these games of going "underground" you are validating the officer's fears that your application is a farce application.

Good luck.
Dont play stupid games - you win stupid prices if you do!

Jan 24, 2024
I have question about the removal order. I have received a pgwp refusal letter and asked me to leave the country immedately. Is this a removal order? In my knowledge a removal order must consist of a removal order interview date and a removal order form number. However, in my pgwp refusal letter it did not consist of any date or removal order form number. It just told me to leave the country immediately since i stayed over the validity of my stay.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have question about the removal order. I have received a pgwp refusal letter and asked me to leave the country immedately. Is this a removal order? In my knowledge a removal order must consist of a removal order interview date and a removal order form number. However, in my pgwp refusal letter it did not consist of any date or removal order form number. It just told me to leave the country immediately since i stayed over the validity of my stay.
You have not [yet] been issued a Removal Order, but unless you plan to appeal...you should leave Canada ASAP to avoid future problems should you hope to return someday.

Jan 24, 2024
You have not [yet] been issued a Removal Order, but unless you plan to appeal...you should leave Canada ASAP to avoid future problems should you hope to return someday.
Than you for the response. I have left Canada already. I have one more question. I've been accepted on a pool for IEC Working Holiday Visa. Will my overstay affect my Working holiday visa application

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Than you for the response. I have left Canada already. I have one more question. I've been accepted on a pool for IEC Working Holiday Visa. Will my overstay affect my Working holiday visa application
It should not. But make sure you declare all refusals and your full immigration history in your IEC application if you are selected.