+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remote work from Canada to USA employer on study permit

kklamondin

Apr 27, 2020
We are in the process of setting up bank accounts, so I'm not sure of the best way to get paid yet. I think until we become more familiar, we will probably just have our employers send us monthly checks. That is not for everyone since it's hard to plan for a whole month. You should inquire with your banks (both US and Canadian), I know there are ways to wire funds, but they charge with each transaction. I think anything that makes it easier for your employer is the way to go, but again, that is my preference. A payroll agency is also a valid option. I just personally don't want to pay fees. Good luck!!

Reddy0856

Jun 11, 2018
We are in the process of setting up bank accounts, so I'm not sure of the best way to get paid yet. I think until we become more familiar, we will probably just have our employers send us monthly checks. That is not for everyone since it's hard to plan for a whole month. You should inquire with your banks (both US and Canadian), I know there are ways to wire funds, but they charge with each transaction. I think anything that makes it easier for your employer is the way to go, but again, that is my preference. A payroll agency is also a valid option. I just personally don't want to pay fees. Good luck!!
Ok thank you.
Really appreciate your time and patience for clarifying my questions.
Will make a decision accordingly thank you for your insights.
Good luck to you too.