+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remoção fees

RafaelGarcia

Nov 10, 2022
Hello again still no decision or response other than that stupid automated response what else can i do it has been months :’(.

Kananaskis

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Hello again still no decision or response other than that stupid automated response what else can i do it has been months :’(.
It has been a long time since you applied for eTA, almost a year, so clearly your process has been left to the sideline. Have you tried to reach out to them through a webform? You can always try to reach out to a representative and ask them to inquire GCMS notes for you, as well as maybe ask them to reach out to immigration and ask what is going on with your file.

If everything else fails, I would apply again for a new eTA.

Reactions: RafaelGarcia

RafaelGarcia

Nov 10, 2022
It has been a long time since you applied for eTA, almost a year, so clearly your process has been left to the sideline. Have you tried to reach out to them through a webform? You can always try to reach out to a representative and ask them to inquire GCMS notes for you, as well as maybe ask them to reach out to immigration and ask what is going on with your file.

If everything else fails, I would apply again for a new eTA.
I was told not to apply for a new eta I just don’t understand why is taking too long for a response cause I’ve complied with all their guide lines and payed the full amount they requested to proceed with the application … I just feel they tricked me kinda feeling dumb cause they keep giving me the same automated response … what else can I do the Paris emigration says it’s a case specific enquiry… I have been in contact with them till 2022 now no response from any of them even using my online cic account … should I get a lawyer ???? I did send them the receipt of the payment I made to canadas government .. I was banned from Canada on a one year ban , it has been over 10 year. I’ve tried all options I miss my relatives and friends just wished I could see them again cause when I went there I was a teen 14 years old had no clue what I was doing and my family didn’t even helped me… gosh sometimes I feel depressed thinking I could’ve just run away but I did the right thing and returned back home when they told me to. I just had no money to pay my ticket cause all the money i had I have pay the release bond of 2.5 thousand dollars back then and I was release with some restrictions and monthly name signing never missed a single one then came the time to get home couldn’t make money illegally cause I felt I was being chased by cbsa. Sometimes I dream about being there now I’m married with 2 autistic kids and I have all their etas approved wished I could see the that land that gave me a ton of happiness cause I don’t feel I’m at home in Portugal to be honest in my heart I’m Canadian cause that place made me the man I am today. Please let me know if I should apply again or no. :( sincerely thanks to any input.

Kananaskis

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
I was told not to apply for a new eta I just don’t understand why is taking too long for a response cause I’ve complied with all their guide lines and payed the full amount they requested to proceed with the application … I just feel they tricked me kinda feeling dumb cause they keep giving me the same automated response … what else can I do the Paris emigration says it’s a case specific enquiry… I have been in contact with them till 2022 now no response from any of them even using my online cic account … should I get a lawyer ???? I did send them the receipt of the payment I made to canadas government .. I was banned from Canada on a one year ban , it has been over 10 year. I’ve tried all options I miss my relatives and friends just wished I could see them again cause when I went there I was a teen 14 years old had no clue what I was doing and my family didn’t even helped me… gosh sometimes I feel depressed thinking I could’ve just run away but I did the right thing and returned back home when they told me to. I just had no money to pay my ticket cause all the money i had I have pay the release bond of 2.5 thousand dollars back then and I was release with some restrictions and monthly name signing never missed a single one then came the time to get home couldn’t make money illegally cause I felt I was being chased by cbsa. Sometimes I dream about being there now I’m married with 2 autistic kids and I have all their etas approved wished I could see the that land that gave me a ton of happiness cause I don’t feel I’m at home in Portugal to be honest in my heart I’m Canadian cause that place made me the man I am today. Please let me know if I should apply again or no. :( sincerely thanks to any input.
Hey man, keep your head up. You didn't know any better at the time and now you do because you have been through that. Stay positive, everything will work out for you in the end.

Being removed is not that huge of a deal, specially because you followed all the procedures, you did comply with everything they asked you to do, including the reporting and leaving at the right time and you have no criminal offences whatsoever. That is a good thing on your file. There are a lot of people that return to Canada, even when they are deported and banned.

Like I said, my best suggestion for you is first ask for GCMS notes, you can hire a company to get them for you and it costs usually less than $30. You would be getting them in about 30 days, and they will give you some insight of what's going on in your file. That is the cheaper option.

A step above that, would be having a consultation with a Canadian lawyer (over zoom/facetime), usually they charge about $100 for that, but that money goes towards the process if you do decide you want them to represent you, and ask their opinion and what can be done. Having a representative in your corner is always good because they can direct and advise you better than any of us in the forum can. I can't tell you how much it would cost total, but for a Temporary Visa my lawyer charged me $900, with everything included.

Keel your hopes up, believe it you will get back to Canada.
Fingers crossed for you!

RafaelGarcia

Nov 10, 2022
Hey man, keep your head up. You didn't know any better at the time and now you do because you have been through that. Stay positive, everything will work out for you in the end.

Being removed is not that huge of a deal, specially because you followed all the procedures, you did comply with everything they asked you to do, including the reporting and leaving at the right time and you have no criminal offences whatsoever. That is a good thing on your file. There are a lot of people that return to Canada, even when they are deported and banned.

Like I said, my best suggestion for you is first ask for GCMS notes, you can hire a company to get them for you and it costs usually less than $30. You would be getting them in about 30 days, and they will give you some insight of what's going on in your file. That is the cheaper option.

A step above that, would be having a consultation with a Canadian lawyer (over zoom/facetime), usually they charge about $100 for that, but that money goes towards the process if you do decide you want them to represent you, and ask their opinion and what can be done. Having a representative in your corner is always good because they can direct and advise you better than any of us in the forum can. I can't tell you how much it would cost total, but for a Temporary Visa my lawyer charged me $900, with everything included.

Keel your hopes up, believe it you will get back to Canada.
Fingers crossed for you!
Thank you for your response it did have a huge impact on my heart and head I’m praying that everything turns out good in the end I really miss my relatives and friends I’ve made there spent almost 6 years there I’ve sent another ircc webform let’s see what’s gonna come out of that I just hope no other automated response cause I was told by Paris emigration that I didn’t need an ARC I did comply with all asked even when I was in Canada and they did return the real esse bond money after a couple months I just hope all my efforts money haven’t been in vain. Thanks again for the comfort it does help when I feel in the dark god bless you.

RafaelGarcia

Nov 10, 2022
Thank you for your response it did have a huge impact on my heart and head I’m praying that everything turns out good in the end I really miss my relatives and friends I’ve made there spent almost 6 years there I’ve sent another ircc webform let’s see what’s gonna come out of that I just hope no other automated response cause I was told by Paris emigration that I didn’t need an ARC I did comply with all asked even when I was in Canada and they did return the real esse bond money after a couple months I just hope all my efforts money haven’t been in vain. Thanks again for the comfort it does help when I feel in the dark god bless you.
Still no response, it has been longer than stating time for them to reply… usually I would get a response in 3/4 days max now I’m being just pushed aside … Why would they tell me they needed the 1.500.00 dollars in order to proceed my application and still 1 year no decision !? No response other that stupid automated response.
should I apply for a new eta ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Still no response, it has been longer than stating time for them to reply… usually I would get a response in 3/4 days max now I’m being just pushed aside … Why would they tell me they needed the 1.500.00 dollars in order to proceed my application and still 1 year no decision !? No response other that stupid automated response.
should I apply for a new eta ?
No harm trying to apply for a new eTA at this point.

RafaelGarcia

Nov 10, 2022
No harm trying to apply for a new eTA at this point.
Hello again thanks to all that have taken their time to reply I have made a new eta and I just received the confirmation of payment the receipt my kids and wife hold at the moment the eta approval I just hope I haven’t just wasted more money into a lost cause since I have been waiting since march of 2022 I have honestly lost hope at this point but I can live without 7 Canadian dollars. I hope to god that I get an answer even if it is a refusal just hate not having a decision on my case I haven’t got much else left to do. I’ve made ircc webforms and contacted Paris emigration none of them reply to me and that bothers me . I’m really eager to get a response now thanks to all and may god or whoever you guys believe in watch over you guys thank you from the bottom of my heart . Big hug