+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remoção fees

RafaelGarcia

Nov 10, 2022
Hello there i was issued an exclusion order back in 2013 and was deported with a one year ban now almost 10 years later I did an eta so I could visit Canada again and I waited for 7 months for a response has to why I never got refused or approved they attached a letter to my email used on the application for me to pay the removal fees cost and gave me a deadline ? till 04/11/22 I payed them on 26/10/22 and emailed them the official receipt and uploaded to my CIC account it has been over 2 weeks still no answer no decision. They confirmed I didn't need no ARC only the fees to proceed with my application can someone shine some light why it is taking ages to approve

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello there i was issued an exclusion order back in 2013 and was deported with a one year ban now almost 10 years later I did an eta so I could visit Canada again and I waited for 7 months for a response has to why I never got refused or approved they attached a letter to my email used on the application for me to pay the removal fees cost and gave me a deadline ? till 04/11/22 I payed them on 26/10/22 and emailed them the official receipt and uploaded to my CIC account it has been over 2 weeks still no answer no decision. They confirmed I didn't need no ARC only the fees to proceed with my application can someone shine some light why it is taking ages to approve
Unfortunately processing times are quite slow right now and there's a backlog of applications. It may take 3-4 months (possibly more) to hear back after you paid the fees.

RafaelGarcia

Nov 10, 2022
Unfortunately processing times are quite slow right now and there's a backlog of applications. It may take 3-4 months (possibly more) to hear back after you paid the fees.
OMG im so screwed .. all of that for nothing . Since i payed the removal fees if I did a new eta would I be approved right way or would be the same ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
OMG im so screwed .. all of that for nothing . Since i payed the removal fees if I did a new eta would I be approved right way or would be the same ?
Don't submit another eTA application. There's no point. It won't be processed until there's a decision on the first one.

You might get lucky and hear back soon. Impossible for any of us to say.

Good luck.

RafaelGarcia

Nov 10, 2022
Don't submit another eTA application. There's no point. It won't be processed until there's a decision on the first one.

You might get lucky and hear back soon. Impossible for any of us to say.

Good luck.
Thank you for responding so soon I have my wifes and kids ETA's approved just wanted to show them the country I fell in love I traveled when I was 13 to Canada overstayed and got deported back when I was 19 :( . Can they refuse my application now that I payed or will I be approved ? Cause other than overstaying my visa I didn't have no criminal offenses in or out of Canada ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you for responding so soon I have my wifes and kids ETA's approved just wanted to show them the country I fell in love I traveled when I was 13 to Canada overstayed and got deported back when I was 19 :( . Can they refuse my application now that I payed or will I be approved ? Cause other than overstaying my visa I didn't have no criminal offenses in or out of Canada ?
The eTA can still be refused. Having said that, it's certainly in your favour that the removal was a long time ago.

RafaelGarcia

Nov 10, 2022
The eTA can still be refused. Having said that, it's certainly in your favour that the removal was a long time ago.
I spent my hard earned money paying those fees trust me it was 1500 Canadian and cause I only received 1 year ban and they confirmed I didn't need an ARC I thought the refused was out of question now you have made me blink faster than light :(

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I spent my hard earned money paying those fees trust me it was 1500 Canadian and cause I only received 1 year ban and they confirmed I didn't need an ARC I thought the refused was out of question now you have made me blink faster than light :(
Approval is entirely possible and the more likely outcome, just not guaranteed. There's really nothing you can do but wait and hope for the best.

Part of the fees you paid were to repay the costs of the flight to remove you from Canada which was covered by Canadian tax payers. So you probably won't get a ton of sympathy for that here. (Just being honest.)

RafaelGarcia

Nov 10, 2022
A lil harsh but sadly the truth I just hope all the work I had at least compensates made many emails and day by day constantly checking for an answer it has take a toll on me but your right I will wait now has I can't don't nothing more let's pray I get approved. Thank you I will post if I have further info.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
A lil harsh but sadly the truth I just hope all the work I had at least compensates made many emails and day by day constantly checking for an answer it has take a toll on me but your right I will wait now has I can't don't nothing more let's pray I get approved. Thank you I will post if I have further info.
Good luck and let us know how it goes. It's certainly in your favour that this was a long time ago.

RafaelGarcia

Nov 10, 2022
Hello, today i received an e-mail from CE CSC Question with the following message.
Application Number: xxxxxxxxxxx

Application Status: in progress

Dear Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) regarding your application for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

A review of your Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) application remains underway and will continue at the Canadian Mission nearest to the residential address you indicated on your application.

You can check the status of your application by using the Check eTA status tool.

To do this, you will need the application number noted above and details from the passport you used to apply for your eTA.

During the review of your file, you are not considered to hold a valid eTA. As such, you should not plan or undertake any travel to Canada. Should you decide to travel to Canada, you may experience delays at boarding or on arrival, and you may not be allowed to board your flight or enter Canada.

RafaelGarcia

Nov 10, 2022
Hello, today i received an e-mail from CE CSC Question with the following message.

Dear Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) regarding your application for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

A review of your Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) application remains underway and will continue at the Canadian Mission nearest to the residential address you indicated on your application.

You can check the status of your application by using the Check eTA status tool.

To do this, you will need the application number noted above and details from the passport you used to apply for your eTA.

During the review of your file, you are not considered to hold a valid eTA. As such, you should not plan or undertake any travel to Canada. Should you decide to travel to Canada, you may experience delays at boarding or on arrival, and you may not be allowed to board your flight or enter Canada.
I had the same message when they attached the removal fees request .

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Dear Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unfortunately this doesn't really tell you anything, other than the fact that your application is still in progress.

RafaelGarcia

Nov 10, 2022
Unfortunately this doesn't really tell you anything, other than the fact that your application is still in progress.
Exactly just the application status in progress NEVER had that and has I mention they first gave me that response after they attached a letter requesting the removal fees in order to process my application I just can figure it out why they keep hunting me with the same messages ... It's like a rollercoaster . I think they will refuse it. Guess they didn't think I would pay that amount.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Exactly just the application status in progress NEVER had that and has I mention they first gave me that response after they attached a letter requesting the removal fees in order to process my application I just can figure it out why they keep hunting me with the same messages ... It's like a rollercoaster . I think they will refuse it. Guess they didn't think I would pay that amount.
Sorry, I'm not sure I'm following.

I don't think this by default means they will refuse your application.

All non-standard applications are taking months to process right now. This is normal. Entirely possible you'll get approved. It's just hard to say how long you may be waiting.