+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**Reminder** IRCC Permanent Residence Portal

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
I received two reminder emails from the IRCC Permanent Residence Portal. They sent me a reminder e-mail twice even though I replied as below.

Hi,

İ confirm that my email address is ***********

Im single and dont have any dependants. I applied only for myself.

Name: Qusarlı Balası
UCI: 11-****-****
Email (as set out in this message): **********
Original entry date: August 7, 2017
Date of last time you entered Canada: September 5, 2019
Location where you last entered: Pearson Airport, Toronto

Regards,

Qusarlı Balası.

------------------------------

Original entry date to show my first entry date to Canada. I am sending the above letter to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca but they are responding by sending me a reminder letter again. Please someone help me. I applied for PR only by myself and I am single. Have I mistyped something exactly?

Thank you in advance for your responses.
Can you know your timeline?

monninaq

Jan 15, 2022
I got it after 4 days. I got 4 emails. I think it is a glitch. The last one I sent was only the information, Hello or thank you just straight up the information. I think there is an auto-response while someone looks at your email. Have ready your photo so as soon as you get the email you can upload it. got my PR card a week later
Thanks for quick response. can you share your timeline and Visa Office for Portal email?
I already have PR Portal account and just waiting for COPR now.. But they are keep sending reminder emails to me and dependent.
I’m so glad I saw your answer. I got a third email today so I’m gonna do what you advised, I’m gonna give a more straight up answer, I may be confusing the automatic receiver. Did you have any more issues and did you already get your PR card?
Thanks so much!

salt.life1920

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Thanks for quick response. can you share your timeline and Visa Office for Portal email?
I already have PR Portal account and just waiting for COPR now.. But they are keep sending reminder emails to me and dependent.
I received my ecopr and the portal is still showing case in review