+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**Reminder** IRCC Permanent Residence Portal

Qusar

Oct 3, 2021
I received two reminder emails from the IRCC Permanent Residence Portal. They sent me a reminder e-mail twice even though I replied as below.

Hi,

İ confirm that my email address is ***********

Im single and dont have any dependants. I applied only for myself.

Name: Qusarlı Balası
UCI: 11-****-****
Email (as set out in this message): **********
Original entry date: August 7, 2017
Date of last time you entered Canada: September 5, 2019
Location where you last entered: Pearson Airport, Toronto

Regards,

Qusarlı Balası.

------------------------------

Original entry date to show my first entry date to Canada. I am sending the above letter to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca but they are responding by sending me a reminder letter again. Please someone help me. I applied for PR only by myself and I am single. Have I mistyped something exactly?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I received two reminder emails from the IRCC Permanent Residence Portal. They sent me a reminder e-mail twice even though I replied as below.

Hi,

Original entry date: August 7, 2017
Date of last time you entered Canada: September 5, 2019
Location where you last entered: Pearson Airport, Toronto

Regards,

Qusarlı Balası.

------------------------------

Original entry date to show my first entry date to Canada. I am sending the above letter to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca but they are responding by sending me a reminder letter again. Please someone help me. I applied for PR only by myself and I am single. Have I mistyped something exactly?

Thank you in advance for your responses.
Would reply a second time. Could have been sent in error. It’s unclear whether you applied for PR in 2020 or 2021 since you’ve listed both but if it was January 2020 this email is likely confirming your details before getting virtual landing!

Csanchez

May 6, 2020
I{m having the exact same problem. My dependent got the third email today. I got two. I'm not sure what is going on

Qusar

Oct 3, 2021
I{m having the exact same problem. My dependent got the third email today. I got two. I'm not sure what is going on
I just got the fourth reminder email. I answer correctly every time, even on the web forum I have applied on the subject. I'm about to go crazy..

Qusar

Oct 3, 2021
Assume there is a technical issue.
Actually, I made a mistake or I accept it as a mistake. After I received the first letter from the IRCC on November 3,
I opened an account on the prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca site. Actually, I wasn't supposed to do that, I had to wait for them to open an account for me. I opened the account on November 3 and my access to the account was stopped on November 5th. Do you think that doing something like this might have something to do with this reminder email?

I have no doubt that they will send me another reminder letter tomorrow.

Qusar

Oct 3, 2021
I also got the same emails three times although i replied ...
Could you please share with me how you responded to them? I think this error occurs because we didn't answer the e-mail sent to us correctly.

Hi,

Original entry date:********* (first entry date)
Date of last time you entered Canada: ****** (last entry date)
Location where you last entered: **********

Is this how you respond to them?

Faisalkhan555

Apr 14, 2020
I responded to the email with only this information did not even type hello there

Qusar

Oct 3, 2021
I responded to the email with only this information did not even type hello there

When did you receive a response? Did you reply to the e-mail from within the pdf or as an e-mail reply?

Reactions: Faisalkhan555

Csanchez

May 6, 2020
I have stop receiving them but my spuose who is a dependent keeps getting them. Now I'm not sure if we are not responding accordingly. We keep stating that I am the main applicant and giving my information so they don't get confused but I'm now thinking they just want her information and not mine...?

How long did they take to get the portal information after responding correctly to the emails?

Last edited:

Rushpatel

Feb 21, 2021
Could you please share with me how you responded to them? I think this error occurs because we didn't answer the e-mail sent to us correctly.

Hi,

Is this how you respond to them?
Have you received COPR yet or still waiting ?
I am getting same reminder emails as well just curious to know what happened with you.

Csanchez

May 6, 2020
Have you received COPR yet or still waiting ?
I am getting same reminder emails as well just curious to know what happened with you.
I got it after 4 days. I got 4 emails. I think it is a glitch. The last one I sent was only the information, Hello or thank you just straight up the information. I think there is an auto-response while someone looks at your email. Have ready your photo so as soon as you get the email you can upload it. got my PR card a week later

Rushpatel

Feb 21, 2021
I got it after 4 days. I got 4 emails. I think it is a glitch. The last one I sent was only the information, Hello or thank you just straight up the information. I think there is an auto-response while someone looks at your email. Have ready your photo so as soon as you get the email you can upload it. got my PR card a week later
Thanks for quick response. can you share your timeline and Visa Office for Portal email?
I already have PR Portal account and just waiting for COPR now.. But they are keep sending reminder emails to me and dependent.