+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remedical

Virgo29

Jun 10, 2017
Hello guys, I hope someone can help me understand what does Re-medical really means? Is it the last part of the process? If they asked for remedical, is the application nearly coming to an end? We passed the remedical June 3 and up to now no updates yet. Thank you!

aabiola

Aug 24, 2018
Hello guys, I hope someone can help me understand what does Re-medical really means? Is it the last part of the process? If they asked for remedical, is the application nearly coming to an end? We passed the remedical June 3 and up to now no updates yet. Thank you!

Was your last medical over a year

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
A medical exam when passed is valid for one year. Yours must have expired and thus you received a remedical request, this is usually done towards end of the process and you should expect a decision soon. Again these are all estimates and no one can give you a concrete timeline on when it will happen. Good luck.

Virgo29

Jun 10, 2017
A medical exam when passed is valid for one year. Yours must have expired and thus you received a remedical request, this is usually done towards end of the process and you should expect a decision soon. Again these are all estimates and no one can give you a concrete timeline on when it will happen. Good luck.
Thank you. But is this normal that its been a month since we passed the remedical and no news yet?

Nishith

May 4, 2021
Hello guys,
I’m now in canada but at the time of immigration they gave me study permit of 6 months because my medical got expired and i did my medical on the day I traveled to canada but, because of its not got updated on IRCC they told to you need medical examination to for extension of my study permit and if i have one then need to wait until got updated. Before few days my medical doctor told me that we submitted your results to IRCC but still in my gc ket account it’s not get updated.
so please give me some suggestions how many days it will take and how to check my re medical is updated or not.
thank you.