+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remedical Update for expired medicals. Please Update

sukhmanik

Apr 4, 2020
I had a medical exam on 30 June 2021 & I raised a webform on 5th July with an e-medical sheet. Can anybody know how much time it will take to update on GC key? My previous medical was expired on 4 July.

Rationalwarrior

Star Member
May 22, 2021
I had a medical exam on 30 June 2021 & I raised a webform on 5th July with an e-medical sheet. Can anybody know how much time it will take to update on GC key? My previous medical was expired on 4 July.
During the recent webinar on study permits, a similar question was asked and the representative said that it would take a minimum of 2 weeks to update. However, due to the pandemic and the disruption of processing times, it could go either way.

Reactions: sukhmanik

santiago.ac

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
During the recent webinar on study permits, a similar question was asked and the representative said that it would take a minimum of 2 weeks to update. However, due to the pandemic and the disruption of processing times, it could go either way.
Hi, sorry to interrupt.
Did they mention if it was 2 weeks after the original medical exam had expired, or two weeks after the new medical was done? Because I did mine before the original expires

Last edited:

sukhmanik

Apr 4, 2020
My medical status got updated and it is valid now. It take 10 days to update after raising a webform.

Timeline - Re-Medical on 30th june
Medical Expired on - 5th July
Webform Raised - 5th July
Mail from IRCC - You need New Medical (Document Invalid) - 9th July
Status Update Document is Valid Again - 15th July

Please check your GC key account. No notification and email from IRCC

Last edited:
Reactions: DreamCanada46

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
My medical status got updated and it is valid now. It take 10 days to update after raising a webform.

Oh great, they are getting it done quickly now! In the past months they were taking 4 weeks or more to update counterfoil to valid status.

Sinper

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020

Hi,

I have strange situation where my status in gckey never changed to invalid.

Medical expired: 11th July
Mail recieved regarding medical expired: 16th July
Medical done and web form raised: 3rd July

What do you think, is it already updated? And is there any other way to check if I am eligible to travel?

Thank you

DreamCanada46

Jul 7, 2021

I got no email or any notification. It’s says ur medical is passed and under additional document section it says - no additional documents required.!!

k.a.

Apr 10, 2021
My remedical isn't updated. It's been 2 months now. What am I supposed to do? I have already booked my flight for August.

My counterfoil document shows valid status. I applied from bahrain so my vo is Abu Dhabi.

023aswin

Dec 23, 2019

Hi, congrats on your update.. I have a query on the update, Is the Gc portal showing new medical dates or the previous dates under the review of the medical exam. I have no idea as I have done upfront medical before my expiry.

Dhairya18498

Jul 12, 2021
Hello Everyone,

My medical expired and I appeared for another medical on 24th august. i raised the webform on 24th itself but it's been almost two months and there is no update on my medical exam. My document is still invalid. I have raised multiple webforms but there hasn't been any reply from IRCC. What should i do?

023aswin

Dec 23, 2019
Hello Everyone,

My medical expired and I appeared for another medical on 24th august. i raised the webform on 24th itself but it's been almost two months and there is no update on my medical exam. My document is still invalid. I have raised multiple webforms but there hasn't been any reply from IRCC. What should i do?
Hi, First check with your hospital that information was passed to ircc,if yes when. From the date of submission it will take maximum 1 month for the medical to get updated(in july), present processing time I'm not sure. Instead of raising multiple web forms just wait for reply from ircc that they have received the query. Mine it took 15 days for the reply and i have attached e medical sheet. And the status got changed around 40 days and after two days a confirmation from IRCC that medical is updated.

raghavmarwaha

Oct 29, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Your medical is updated now?