+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remedical to PPR Timeline?

arfin07

Oct 17, 2019
Guys,
I received my PPR couple hours ago, Hamdouliallah (thank god) . My VO is Paris, it took exactly 30 days between the remed request and PPR.
I really hope you'll get it soon
Congrats! Happy for you!
Would you mind sharing the validity period of you PR? Is it till the expiry dare of Re-medical? Thanks

Reactions: Casatoor

Zim1

Nov 9, 2020
Congrats! Happy for you!
Would you mind sharing the validity period of you PR? Is it till the expiry dare of Re-medical? Thanks
For me my PR validity is till my medicals expiry date, my medicals passed 8 Nov that's when my COPR and visa are expiring.

rav!so

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone is doing good. I recently received my GCMS notes and the notes from March 2020 says ****FINAL DECISION **** Satisfied applicant meets IRPA requirements. Application Approved. Re-medical was then request on Oct 8th and passed on Oct 15th nothing since then. Could someone please advise if this means application is approved and i am waiting for the ready for visa email only ? VO is Montreal.. secondar VO: Vancouver
Looks like there are no PPR's since last week.

rav!so

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon,

Did IRCC put PPR's on hold? Yesterday I called IRCC and agent said passed all stages and awaiting for final review. My primary VO is Montreal.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon,

Did IRCC put PPR's on hold? Yesterday I called IRCC and agent said passed all stages and awaiting for final review. My primary VO is Montreal.
Many applications are in the same stage, where they have been approved, yet the PPR and COPR are not being sent.

Casatoor

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Congrats! Happy for you!
My medicals are valid for a year, so basically, I can travel up to end of October 2021. I hope I will be able to do that waaaay before

Reactions: arfin07

vihuynh

Dec 7, 2020
Hi, I want to share our timeline:
AOR: Feb/2019
Stream: PNP EE Outland. PA: my husband and spouse, 2 child
VO: Singapore, reside in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
20-Oct-2020: Interview at Consulate of Canada at HCM City.
21-Oct-2020: Received Remedical request
06-11-2020: Remedical done
17-11-2020: Remedical passed.
07-12-2020: PPR.
Next week my husband is going to Singapore to take care my father. I don't know whether we submit Passport in VFS Singapore or not. Do we need to inform IRCC about changing address and wait for next instructions?
Hope everybody in this thread will get PPR soon.

Reactions: fputri

rav!so

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Hi, I want to share our timeline:
AOR: Feb/2019
Stream: PNP EE Outland. PA: my husband and spouse, 2 child
VO: Singapore, reside in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
20-Oct-2020: Interview at Consulate of Canada at HCM City.
21-Oct-2020: Received Remedical request
06-11-2020: Remedical done
17-11-2020: Remedical passed.
07-12-2020: PPR.
Next week my husband is going to Singapore to take care my father. I don't know whether we submit Passport in VFS Singapore or not. Do we need to inform IRCC about changing address and wait for next instructions?
Hope everybody in this thread will get PPR soon.
Congrats.

rav!so

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon and Friends:

Just got an email and GU which says:

Dear xxxxxx:

Dear xxxxxx, The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa.

If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, you must inform IRCC immediately via IRCC.AgentAgent.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform IRCC immediately via IRCC.Agent-Agent.IRCC@cic.gc.ca:
 Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
 Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
 Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
 You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence

Is this PPR?

Last edited:
Reactions: fputri

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Dear xxxxxx:

Dear xxxxxx, The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa.

If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, you must inform IRCC immediately via IRCC.AgentAgent.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform IRCC immediately via IRCC.Agent-Agent.IRCC@cic.gc.ca:
 Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
 Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
 You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence

STEP 2: DO YOU NEED A PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA?

 If you hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you need your Permanent Resident Visa and it should be affixed in your passport, even if you already have a valid Canadian temporary resident visa.

You are required to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please ensure that the passport(s) you are submitting is valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child.

Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if you are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

If you hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or hold passport(s)/travel document(s) issued by the United States, you DO NOT need a Permanent Resident Visa to be affixed in your passport. Please do not send your original passport(s). You are required to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please ensure that your passport(s) for which you will submit a photocopy is valid for at least 6 months.

STEP 3: PREPARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
3. One pre-paid return envelope for the return of your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents: DO NOT SELECT “Schedule a pickup”; DO NOT put IRCC Phone Number or email address

a. If your documents are being returned to a Canadian mailing address, please submit a Pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post or a pre-paid return envelope from any other courier service.
b. If your documents are being returned to a mailing address in the U.S.A, please submit a self-addressed shipping label along with its commercial invoice and a returning envelope from FedEx, UPS or Purolator.
4. The completed and signed Annex A attached to this correspondence, listing your current mailing address.

Is this PPR?
Yes, this is PPR.

Congratulations!!

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

Dear xxxxxx:

Is this PPR?
Yes it's PPR, congratulations!