+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remedical to PPR Timeline?

vijayb104

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hello everyone, I received IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email today, requesting to respond with certain details for PR portal credentials email. What does this mean?

AbiMimi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Hello everyone .. my medical was extended till April 28th 2022 however, 2 days ago (Feb 28th 2022), I got a remedical request.. is this a good sign? Surprised Remedicals are being asked despite current medicals not expired.

Also, coincidentally, I proactively did upfront medicals 6 days ago (Feb 23rd 2022) and mailed ircc the emedical form..but now I have a remedical request with a different IME number .. is there a way to link these two IMEs .. or I should do another remedical based on what’s IRCC sent .. Your opinions are appreciated .. Thanks

ibrahim93

Oct 31, 2016
Hello everyone .. my medical was extended till April 28th 2022 however, 2 days ago (Feb 28th 2022), I got a remedical request.. is this a good sign? Surprised Remedicals are being asked despite current medicals not expired.

Also, coincidentally, I proactively did upfront medicals 6 days ago (Feb 23rd 2022) and mailed ircc the emedical form..but now I have a remedical request with a different IME number .. is there a way to link these two IMEs .. or I should do another remedical based on what’s IRCC sent .. Your opinions are appreciated .. Thanks
Did you get any response ? Was this before PPR or after?

Kyle_Steve

Star Member
May 7, 2016
hi guys, I just did my remedical on 6th April, 2022. Before that, i was asked for Police Character Certificate and Schedule A, which provided. As per GCMS notes, security screening is done. When should i expect my PPR. Should I contact visa office or wait for some time.

Divyesh2$

Apr 16, 2022
Hello everyone! My wife applied for PR-family sponsorship-Spousal on Feb 11, 2021 from Nepal. Medicals and biometrics done on April 01, 2021 as requested. DM on February 15, 2022. PPR on Feb 25, 2022. PP sent on March 01, 2022 via VFS-Global (visa application centre for Nepal). IRCC received it on March 07, 2022. On April 07, 2022 we received the passport back saying the medicals has expired and remedical instructions will be sent shortly. We are devastated. We were expecting a visa. Anyone has gone through the same situation? Do we do the remedicals upfront or wait for the instructions?

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
hi guys, I just did my remedical on 6th April, 2022. Before that, i was asked for Police Character Certificate and Schedule A, which provided. As per GCMS notes, security screening is done. When should i expect my PPR. Should I contact visa office or wait for some time.
On the same boat

2020cadream

Jan 23, 2020
Hi, may I ask the group on what to do next since IRCC requested for a re-medical despite having a valid upfront medical? If someone experienced it, may I know what did you do next? Did you get a new one or will they accept the upfront medical sheet via webform submission? Thanks in advance!

charp

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Hi, may I ask the group on what to do next since IRCC requested for a re-medical despite having a valid upfront medical? If someone experienced it, may I know what did you do next? Did you get a new one or will they accept the upfront medical sheet via webform submission? Thanks in advance!
I was in a similar situation. I requested my clinic to link the IME number sent by IRCC with the upfront medical. They sent an email to IRCC but I waited for 10-12 days and when it wasn’t still updated on my account, I went for a new one as the clinic could directly link IME with that new medical. Five days later, my medical was passed but, to be honest, I am not sure which one is it: upfront or the one with IME.
In short, you can request your clinic to send an email to IRCC to link your IME with upfront medical or go for a new one.

2020cadream

Jan 23, 2020
I was in a similar situation. I requested my clinic to link the IME number sent by IRCC with the upfront medical. They sent an email to IRCC but I waited for 10-12 days and when it wasn’t still updated on my account, I went for a new one as the clinic could directly link IME with that new medical. Five days later, my medical was passed but, to be honest, I am not sure which one is it: upfront or the one with IME.
In short, you can request your clinic to send an email to IRCC to link your IME with upfront medical or go for a new one.
Thanks for this. I will contact the clinic first.