+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remedical to PPR Timeline?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hi everyone,

I got re-meds request for me and dependants along with updated PCC and bio pages, height and eye colour. The day I submitted all the documents, they asked for my husbands updated PCC for Australia too, as he stayed there..

Do you think they forgot to ask about that updated PCC in their previous request letter? They should have requested that one with rest of the documents, why did they ask later? This is really bothering me... Can I expect PPR Next once I submit this?

Thanks
When was the pcc asked regarding Australia initially and recently?
When did you submit it?
What's your Visa office?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Remedicals passed Feb 9 2020 :)
Congratulations

Did you send web form or anything

Mine still nothing. Also weird you got the update on a weekend

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Congratulations

Did you send web form or anything

Mine still nothing. Also weird you got the update on a weekend
Yes, I did.

There could be two issues:
1. IRCC is working on the weekends.
2. As the doctor uploaded the medicals electronically and as there were no issues, the system generated the "passed" status

I have seen people getting PPR on Saturdays.

What does your medical's status show right now?

Reactions: Y@$h

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Yes, I did.

1. IRCC is working on the weekends.
2. As the doctor uploaded the medicals electronically and as there were no issues, the system generated the "passed" status

I have seen people getting PPR on Saturdays.

What does your medical's status show right now?
It still saying the same message as before "We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details."

@Y@$h any update on yours

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Did you contact your doctor to see if he/she has uploaded the medicals? Was it e-medical or paper based?
It was e-medical. I tried to call them but their follow-up section is not answering the call and other sections keep on redirecting me to that section. lol. I used the same center as the first medical and they took four days that time to upload. It has been well over that time.

I can only understand the delay is may be because the remedical result is checked by the processing office (in my case Local Visa Office which is Nairobi) if this is the case then I can completely understand the delay because they do take time. However, when I asked legalfalcao he said Health Canada processes medical check ups for all. I do not know why mine is taking time. Doctor told me everything is fine.

I am in the queue for IRCC call center. Let's see if they can shed any light on this.

Reactions: Y@$h

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
It was e-medical. I tried to call them but their follow-up section is not answering the call and other sections keep on redirecting me to that section. lol. I used the same center as the first medical and they took four days that time to upload. It has been well over that time.

I can only understand the delay is may be because the remedical result is checked by the processing office (in my case Local Visa Office which is Nairobi) if this is the case then I can completely understand the delay because they do take time. However, when I asked legalfalcao he said Health Canada processes medical check ups for all. I do not know why mine is taking time. Doctor told me everything is fine.

I am in the queue for IRCC call center. Let's see if they can shed any light on this.
1. The doctor has not yet uploaded the remedical results (probably this is the case)
2. As your local office is Nairobi, it may take some time.

I think when the report is electronically uploaded and if everything is fine, the system automatically passes it in couple of days (this is just my assumption)
Maybe cic looks at it and then manually passes it or if there are any issues, the doctor will call you or cic will tell you to do some additional tests.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
1. The doctor has not yet uploaded the remedical results (probably this is the case)
2. As your local office is Nairobi, it may take some time.

I think when the report is electronically uploaded and if everything is fine, the system automatically passes it in couple of days (this is just my assumption)
Maybe cic looks at it and then manually passes it or if there are any issues, the doctor will call you or cic will tell you to do some additional tests.
I believe the checking is manual.

Anyways, I called them and the agent said that she cannot access the file and it seems the request for medical is from them, so you will have to wait correspondence from them. I think now it makes sense the delay because Nairobi aint nothing like Ottawa VO. Will wait patiently. Hopefully, they will pass medical and give PPR at the same time.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
I believe the checking is manual.

Anyways, I called them and the agent said that she cannot access the file and it seems the request for medical is from them, so you will have to wait correspondence from them. I think now it makes sense the delay because Nairobi aint nothing like Ottawa VO. Will wait patiently. Hopefully, they will pass medical and give PPR at the same time.
Makes sense, call centre agents can't access applications those are processed outside Canada.
It's always wise to get in touch with your doctor either by phone or visiting in person.
In my case, we had to go to our doctor and the reception told us that doctor was away for a week due to some family issues and didn't upload the medicals and will upload it today or next day and they uploaded it the same day and after couple of days, the medicals passed.

Reactions: nns14

pinolero85

Oct 28, 2019
Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello, here is my timeline:

Stream and AOR: FSW-O May 16th, 2019
Date initial Medical Expiring: April 30th, 2020
Date Remedical Requested: February 7th, 2020
Date Remedical Given: February 7th, 2020
Date Remedical Passed: February 12th, 2020
Date for PPR: waiting...

Reactions: Y@$h and nns14

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hello, here is my timeline:

Stream and AOR: FSW-O May 16th, 2019
Date initial Medical Expiring: April 30th, 2020
Date Remedical Requested: February 7th, 2020
Date Remedical Given: February 7th, 2020
Date Remedical Passed: February 12th, 2020
Date for PPR: waiting...
Congratulations

Your visa office?

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
I just can't figure why some applicants get they PPR right after Remedical passed and yet others have to wait, happy for them as it was my own case but there is still some other factors that we don't know and frustrates me a little bit!

Exactly two weeks after "Medical passed" and still nothing:(

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
I just can't figure why some applicants get they PPR right after Remedical passed and yet others have to wait, happy for them as it was my own case but there is still some other factors that we don't know and frustrates me a little bit!

Exactly two weeks after "Medical passed" and still nothing:(
If everything is passed, (eligibility, criminality, security etc) and after remedicals, people usually get the PPR the next day or after 5 days.
What's your Visa office? If it's not Ottawa then usually they take time.

Did you contact the call centre /webform to see if everything is passed?

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
If everything is passed, (eligibility, criminality, security etc) and after remedicals, people usually get the PPR the next day or after 5 days.
What's your Visa office? If it's not Ottawa then usually they take time.

Did you contact the call centre /webform to see if everything is passed?
In fact before remeds request, my last answer to a webform a raised was : Elegibility Valid Security Valid, besides criminality was passed back on November so i would guess Yes everything seems OK, and my VO is Ottawa so I don't know what to think.

I raised a webform Monday requesting the status of approval of my application!