+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remedical Passed - Waiting for PPR - Let's Gather

AnurajAnnie

Star Member
Oct 2, 2021
Does any one have a date mentioned in remedical request as a dead line to submit the results?(for me its 2 months after the original request date?)

eniss23

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Hello Guys .
Does anyone know What the approximate time is between Remedicals passed and PPR?
and also does this depend on your VO or country of residence?

AnurajAnnie

Star Member
Oct 2, 2021
Hi. Mine only stated "You are required to undergo the medical examination within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result in the refusal of your immigration application."
okay, I got two letters from ircc when they requested medical.First one with medical examination instructions & medical report client biodata and summary.There they have mentioned to do the test in 30 days.In the second document they mentioned a date(2 months from original request) and added if I fail to upload remedical with this time, application will be assessed with the info they have on file.They also added that I need to Inform ircc if there are any change in my details.So I believe they will open my application only after the specified date.

lindahe0707

Jan 11, 2021
Hi guys, good news! I have received a letter asking me to submit the passport. Here is the complete timeline.

AOR: 2020-02-05
1st Medical: 2020-03
Request Letter (for schedule A and travel history): 2021-01-11
Asking for remedical exam: 2022-01-05
Request Letter (for schedule A): 2022-01-06
2nd Medical Exam: 2022-01-26
PPR: 2022-02-11

Hope to hear more good news from you!

AbiMimi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Hello everyone .. my medical was extended till April 28th 2022 however, 2 days ago (Feb 28th 2022), I got a remedical request.. is this a good sign? Surprised Remedicals are being asked despite current medicals not expired.

Also, coincidentally, I proactively did upfront medicals 6 days ago (Feb 23rd 2022) and mailed ircc the emedical form..but now I have a remedical request with a different IME number .. is there a way to link these two IMEs .. or I should do another remedical based on what’s IRCC sent .. Your opinions are appreciated .. Thanks

nadiao

Jan 29, 2022
Hello everyone .. my medical was extended till April 28th 2022 however, 2 days ago (Feb 28th 2022), I got a remedical request.. is this a good sign? Surprised Remedicals are being asked despite current medicals not expired.

Also, coincidentally, I proactively did upfront medicals 6 days ago (Feb 23rd 2022) and mailed ircc the emedical form..but now I have a remedical request with a different IME number .. is there a way to link these two IMEs .. or I should do another remedical based on what’s IRCC sent .. Your opinions are appreciated .. Thanks
I would wait for ircc to process your recent medical exam first

desrainphx

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Hey guys! Got my re medical request yesterday, AOR JUNE 2020. Today also received a request letter IMM 5669 For background. does anyone else also has to fill that up??

Reactions: Tiaraxx

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020

You should write a web form indicating that you already did an upfront medical again for them to check your file

jeevanjoseph

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Hi friends am an outland applicant ,I have applied for PR under CEC on July 24,2020.
I was not getting an update from IRCC due to the covid situation,finally I contacted IRCC with the help of an MP.
He Contacted IRCC and confirmed that my PR was approved on january 13,2022. But i havent received any email or any updates in my profile . can someone help to know what should I do in this situation.