Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
IRCC Sent me a GCKey letter with instructions to do a new Medical on the 18th May as mine had expired in February (and even though I qualified for the extension as I ticked all 4 boxes). I went and did them the next day.

18th May - PR Tracker had updated with new IME Number and no expiry date yet
19th May - Completed Medicals as per their request
22nd May - PR Tracker has updated with my old IME Number and a new expiry date in 2024.

I know the Panel Physician hasn't sent the new results through yet as today is a Stat.

Now's just a waiting game to see what happens.

Olami72

Sep 15, 2022
Hi all. We got a remedical passed on the 13th May but in the tracker, children BG change to processing. Does anybody knows the time frame for children BG?

Ammar_alshaer

Oct 5, 2022
Egypt
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
yes i am also aor oct 2020
Hello my friend, I have an update that i wanted to share with. It may benefit some of your.
I got my GCMS NOTES and realized that I was sent RFV (Ready for visa) to my local vis office quite a while ago. However, I never saw this email. After some digging I learnt that sometimes emails make filters to automatically divert them to specific folder. In my case my Gmail diverted it to the trash.
I was terrified, I didn’t find the email, because it was long time ago (almost a year) but I found some auto reply from inquiries I sent to the web form.
it is important to say that I called them many times and they told me that the same typical response to rest assured and wait. Also the status on my profile was saying in progress and no messages was receive.
I called them once more and asked them one specific question: did I receive a RFV email, and they confir that I did and told me to explain the situation in a web form enquiry, which I did. I received a message after few days to make a remedical, which is gr8 news for me because I thought my application was done.
So guys check if u have any filters an ur emails and best of luck for you all.

me@akshara

Star Member
Mar 24, 2022
Hello my friend, I have an update that i wanted to share with. It may benefit some of your.
I got my GCMS NOTES and realized that I was sent RFV (Ready for visa) to my local vis office quite a while ago. However, I never saw this email. After some digging I learnt that sometimes emails make filters to automatically divert them to specific folder. In my case my Gmail diverted it to the trash.
I was terrified, I didn’t find the email, because it was long time ago (almost a year) but I found some auto reply from inquiries I sent to the web form.
it is important to say that I called them many times and they told me that the same typical response to rest assured and wait. Also the status on my profile was saying in progress and no messages was receive.
I called them once more and asked them one specific question: did I receive a RFV email, and they confir that I did and told me to explain the situation in a web form enquiry, which I did. I received a message after few days to make a remedical, which is gr8 news for me because I thought my application was done.
So guys check if u have any filters an ur emails and best of luck for you all.
all the best....hope you receive your PPR soon....

Believer16m

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
IRCC Sent me a GCKey letter with instructions to do a new Medical on the 18th May as mine had expired in February (and even though I qualified for the extension as I ticked all 4 boxes). I went and did them the next day.

18th May - PR Tracker had updated with new IME Number and no expiry date yet
19th May - Completed Medicals as per their request
22nd May - PR Tracker has updated with my old IME Number and a new expiry date in 2024.

I know the Panel Physician hasn't sent the new results through yet as today is a Stat.

Now's just a waiting game to see what happens.
Hi @sean468
Do you mean to say that now they passed your medicals just using your old medical results (as you said new results are not yet available to them) ?
So even I am in similar situation and they asked for the remed yesterday. Should I just wait (may be for a week or so) to see if they update for me too using my old results? If it does not change it in a week then I can go for remed examination.

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Hi @sean468
Do you mean to say that now they passed your medicals just using your old medical results (as you said new results are not yet available to them) ?
So even I am in similar situation and they asked for the remed yesterday. Should I just wait (may be for a week or so) to see if they update for me too using my old results? If it does not change it in a week then I can go for remed examination.
In my tracker they are now using my old IME number, but they updated to a new expiry date. The status changed from "Complete" to "In Progress" on the 18th May when they originally changed to new IME number. Neither my new medicals nor old ones have been re-assessed yet (that I know of)

Yeah, I would wait a couple of days (especially if you tick all the boxes for medical extension). If you see IME Number change back to your old one on your tracker, call IRCC and confirm with them that the new date is on your GCMS and you don't actually have to go for a remeds. I definitely jumped the gun, but at least work is paying for the cost of medicals, not me.

dipakergapita

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
yes i am also aor oct 2020
Hi All

I have also similar timeline . AR Oct 2020 , AOR Dec 2021 , medical Nov 2022 and no update after that , For outland applicant how long it taking after the medical request is requested by IRCC and if the medical is cleared can we at lease ensure that will get the PPR