+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remedical Passed - Waiting for PPR - Let's Gather

Sasu21

Aug 28, 2021
my medical repassed on Feb 2nd, however when called they said background still in progress, Security in progress. Any idea what it could be?
May 2022 AOR.
Hi - I am in the same situation as you. Medical passed on 12 Feb. But background verification hasn't started as per the tracker. Don't know how long would this take now.

Jaspreet2196

Star Member
May 6, 2018
I got my notes from CSIS and it says
Your Security Screening case is still in progress. The information has been exempted from disclosure by virtue of one or more of sections 21 (as it relates to the efforts of Canada toward detecting, preventing or suppressing subversive or hostile activities), 22(1)(a) and 22(1)(b) of the Act until your case is completed.
Probably wait is bigger for me.

Ammar_alshaer

Oct 5, 2022
Egypt
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
my redical was passed in june 2022, and and still nothing
from my GCMS notes, secuirty and background checks are passed
any similar cases that can make my hopfull??

apollonoob

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
Do you mind sharing how long it takes to receive CSIS note?
I got my notes from CSIS and it says
Your Security Screening case is still in progress. The information has been exempted from disclosure by virtue of one or more of sections 21 (as it relates to the efforts of Canada toward detecting, preventing or suppressing subversive or hostile activities), 22(1)(a) and 22(1)(b) of the Act until your case is completed.
Probably wait is bigger for me.

Ag mann

Star Member
Sep 1, 2022
We got decision made on our application on feb 1,2023. But in March 9 we got the PPR mail. But the date on mail is 1 feb and they gave 30 days. So technically we got a mail with expire date . What should we do now??

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Hello I have a question

AOR 15 feb

my medical are passed in the tracker but my friend is in progress. During his blood test, they found an infection syphillis but very old apparently. The doctor asks to do another test D+30 to check if the rates are stil low so it’s an old infection cured.

is it why his medical is still on progress ?
Do I have to wait for them for an aditionnal document ? It s been 2 weeks his medical is in progress and no news.
should I call back my IRCC doctor to ask them to download the new results when I get them ?

i m a bit lost

thanks for your feedbacks

have a good day

arunbaliyan

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Re-medical passed on 29 Dec 2022, received ADR on 2 March, uploaded requested docs on 10 March waiting n waiting, anyone similar