+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remedical Passed - Waiting for PPR - Let's Gather

mafia97

Jan 7, 2023
Hi everyone,
I have received the Passport request from IRCC and it states that I need to send my passport and my spouses passport in a single package (along with other documents) but VFS Global states that I need to submit passport separately with separate AWB.

Since I can only submit the Passport request form only once to generate AWB via VFS, how can I generate separate AWB for my wife?

Bit confused here, can anyone who has completed the process please guide.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi everyone,
I have received the Passport request from IRCC and it states that I need to send my passport and my spouses passport in a single package (along with other documents) but VFS Global states that I need to submit passport separately with separate AWB.

Since I can only submit the Passport request form only once to generate AWB via VFS, how can I generate separate AWB for my wife?

Bit confused here, can anyone who has completed the process please guide.
Not sure but just photocopy the same one and highlight respective names as per the passport envelope.

ROHANKANIA

Dec 28, 2022
AOR ; 09th Dec 21
Remedical passed :14th Jan 23
Called on 15th Jan 23 : all parameters are passed
I am in a similar situation
AOR: 09th Dec 21
Remedicals Passed: 19th Jan 23
How did you called IRCC. I am not able to contact them through phone. Did you used some App. ?

Ag mann

Star Member
Sep 1, 2022
our application status changed to “decision made” from in process but we didn’t get ppr yet. But they sent us “we sent you a letter on February 1,2023. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.”
Can anyone tell us what is the meaning of this letter??
Is it ppr letter ??

ROHANKANIA

Dec 28, 2022
our application status changed to “decision made” from in process but we didn’t get ppr yet. But they sent us “we sent you a letter on February 1,2023. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.”
Can anyone tell us what is the meaning of this letter??
Is it ppr letter ??
Yes. You can check in spam as well

Jaspreet2196

Star Member
May 6, 2018
Hi Guys, my AOR is may 2022 Inland PNP.
My medicals as per CBSA notes are going to expire in November 2023.

However, last week I got an update that my medical has passed.(before it was passed in August 2022, now re passed Feb 2023)

Does anyone know what is this, am I close to getting decision?, everything was passed except security which was in "Security Screening by CBSA".