+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remedical Passed - Waiting for PPR - Let's Gather

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello guys,
I have a question about a medical examination.Some time back I did my tb test and I was clear as I had a scar in my chest which was there due to pnemonia which i suffered back in days.Now since i did all the procedures like giving sputum for 3 mornings and waited 3 months to do my rexray and finally i was clear of TV. Now do I have to wait for 3 months again or can I provide my tb clear report along with the medical EXAM report for canada? please help this has become hectic for me .
How do you know you have been cleared of TB? The IRCC medical do not usually accept any private doc report apart from their own board. They would give a final report. When did you gave your recent xray?

ankitqw1

Oct 10, 2022
How do you know you have been cleared of TB? The IRCC medical do not usually accept any private doc report apart from their own board. They would give a final report. When did you gave your recent xray?
i did my recent xray on september 8

ankitqw1

Oct 10, 2022
Beacause I gave suputum test and re did my xray and i even consultant with a iom doctor and they told I am ok..

ankitqw1

Oct 10, 2022
canada immigration website says they review any past test report or result and you are saying they dont accept any private docs? Is it true I mean Do i have to wait again for 3 months to do even i have no tb

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Beacause I gave suputum test and re did my xray and i even consultant with a iom doctor and they told I am ok..
Don't trust the doc. Your fate is dependent on medical team of IRCC. If your doc is saying no problem, everything is ok, why is IRCC asking for tests again. No this time it won't be 3 months, it should be quicker, either you will be cleared or will get medical surveillance. Let me know when it comes.

ankitqw1

Oct 10, 2022
Don't trust the doc. Your fate is dependent on medical team of IRCC. If your doc is saying no problem, everything is ok, why is IRCC asking for tests again. No this time it won't be 3 months, it should be quicker, either you will be cleared or will get medical surveillance. Let me know when it comes.
ircc didn't asked for sputum test ,I did the sputum test for austrilia but myu visa got refused .And since I don't have any TB will they ask me to give sputum test again I mean I have a report just done on 8 september 2022 .

ankitqw1

Oct 10, 2022
Some time back I did my tb test and I was clear as I had a scar in my chest which was there due to pnemonia which i suffered back in days.Now since i did all the procedures like giving sputum for 3 mornings and waited 3 months to do my rexray and finally i was clear of Tb.However I checked for TB under Austrilian Immigration. Now do I have to wait for 3 months again or can I provide my tb clear report along with the medical EXAM report for canada?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Some time back I did my tb test and I was clear as I had a scar in my chest which was there due to pnemonia which i suffered back in days.Now since i did all the procedures like giving sputum for 3 mornings and waited 3 months to do my rexray and finally i was clear of Tb.However I checked for TB under Austrilian Immigration. Now do I have to wait for 3 months again or can I provide my tb clear report along with the medical EXAM report for canada?
It won't be that long this time. As I said earlier you can try submitting the clear results you have, though IRCC can accept or may not. Did you explained about your pneumonia to the doc and in your application?

ankitqw1

Oct 10, 2022
It won't be that long this time. As I said earlier you can try submitting the clear results you have, though IRCC can accept or may not. Did you explained about your pneumonia to the doc and in your application?
NO i haven't discussed about my pnemonia but this time I will and I hope My Tb negative report will back it up .I hope I don't have to wait 3 months this time too ,this can be hectic.

ARPT

Aug 24, 2022
My AOR is March 2020, im waiting for PPR
I hv received an update that my application is expired after 3 years and is now out of the pool and I have to reapply. My completion date was 20 november 2022.Somebody guide me pls. My AOR is October 2019

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
NO i haven't discussed about my pnemonia but this time I will and I hope My Tb negative report will back it up .I hope I don't have to wait 3 months this time too ,this can be hectic.
You should have told that earlier.

Usually its like within a week fron second xray.

Sep 20, 2022
Hey guys!!! Finally received PPR!

AOR July 09, 2021
January 2022 - Eligibility, Criminality passed
February 2022 - Info Sharing complete
May 18 - remedical request
May 31 - remedical passed
July 2022 - security started
August 16 - GU
August 24 - PPR
VO Edmonton

I wish the best of luck to everyone who is still waiting!
would you please tell me when did you see your security started. I passed remedical 20 sep 2022 and my security started on 27 Nov 2022.