+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remedical Passed - Waiting for PPR - Let's Gather

jeevanjoseph

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Hey guys! Got my re medical request yesterday, AOR JUNE 2020. Today also received a request letter IMM 5669 For background. does anyone else also has to fill that up??
I was asked to do re medicals and they asked me to submit Schedule A form, travel history and details of my family .
This is the second time I am doing my medicals and may be 2nd or 3rd time submitting the forms and documents .

• Sad
Reactions: Izytiti

Tiaraxx

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
outland (India)
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Med's Request
01-10-2021
Med's Done....
05-10-2021
Passport Req..
waiting
Hey guys! Got my re medical request yesterday, AOR JUNE 2020. Today also received a request letter IMM 5669 For background. does anyone else also has to fill that up??
a lot of people fill that up. You'll get your PPR soon. Remed and ADR request is a good sign!

Reactions: desrainphx

tpel

Feb 10, 2022
hi everyone - application date: No 2019, 1st medical: Feb 2020, Biometric: Feb 2020, Pre-arrival letter: Feb 2022, Re-medical: Feb 2022 PPR: Waiting Anyone here share same/closed timeline as mine receive PPR or COPR? please share your thoughts/tips

tpel

Feb 10, 2022
Aor: Aug 2019
Application approved: Feb 2020
Remedical Request: Nov 13th, 2021
Remedical done: Nov 17th
Remedical Passed: Nov 18th
PPR: Waiting.... and horrified because it seems like everyone has been getting theirs within a week.
hi I share same timeline as yours, is your file completed. PPR received? I am still waiting frustrated and worried.

eniss23

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Hi friends am an outland applicant ,I have applied for PR under CEC on July 24,2020.
I was not getting an update from IRCC due to the covid situation,finally I contacted IRCC with the help of an MP.
He Contacted IRCC and confirmed that my PR was approved on january 13,2022. But i havent received any email or any updates in my profile . can someone help to know what should I do in this situation.
hey jeevan .I would suggest ordering your GCMS notes. on one side it helps you get a status update on yr application,and On the other side it might push the agent to take any needed action in case yr application is being delayed .uou can order it from websites like. https://www.getgcms.com/. it costs about 20 canadian dollars

eniss23

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
for Outland applications.it seems to me that PPR requests also depend on the IRCC VO yr application is assigned to .applications from countries with high volume of applications tend to take a little longer before they get their PPR.
this might be just a general rule of thumb but usually, PPR is issued several days to several weeks after passing the remed .

Tiaraxx

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
outland (India)
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Med's Request
01-10-2021
Med's Done....
05-10-2021
Passport Req..
waiting
hey jeevan .I would suggest ordering your GCMS notes. on one side it helps you get a status update on yr application,and On the other side it might push the agent to take any needed action in case yr application is being delayed .uou can order it from websites like. https://www.getgcms.com/. it costs about 20 canadian dollars
hey do you know how much time it takes to receive GCMS notes? I ordered them on 22 feb 2022 but hasn't received yet...

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I got my Remedical Request today along with 2nd ADR for one of my old employment letters. First ADR was for Schedule A (IMM5669) and POF.

AOR April 23, 2021.

Izytiti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hello everyone .. my medical was extended till April 28th 2022 however, 2 days ago (Feb 28th 2022), I got a remedical request.. is this a good sign? Surprised Remedicals are being asked despite current medicals not expired.

Also, coincidentally, I proactively did upfront medicals 6 days ago (Feb 23rd 2022) and mailed ircc the emedical form..but now I have a remedical request with a different IME number .. is there a way to link these two IMEs .. or I should do another remedical based on what’s IRCC sent .. Your opinions are appreciated .. Thanks
Remedical is smart way to continue to keep applications in process while working on others. Now, once you do the remedical , automatically they have set your mind to think that your medical results are under process when in actual fact it’s buy-time strategy. On average remedical takes around two months for the so-called ‘we are reviewing your medical results’, which then affords them some time to focus on other applications.

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
AOR JAN 15 2021, FSW O
UPFRONT MEDICAL ON 9TH MARCH
UPDATED ON 16TH MARCH
PASSED ON 17TH MARCH
VO LONDON
WAITING FOR FURTHER ACTION

rakuth85

Aug 27, 2017
Hi All,

Just got off a call from the IRCC client service support centre after waiting 79 minutes on hold. The agent informed that everything else is cleared and security screening is in progress at the moment. How much time this security screening stage takes and when can I expect RFV/PPR?

COR - India
AOR - Dec 2019
Upfront Remedial passed - Feb 2022

Reactions: Titanium

Niloo-ra

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
AOR Feb 2020
My upfront medicals were passed on December 2021 according to GCMS.
Still nothing until today…
Primary VO : Ottawa
Secondary VO : Abu Dhabi
This is so frustrating.

Izytiti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
AOR Feb 2020
My upfront medicals were passed on December 2021 according to GCMS.
Still nothing until today…
Primary VO : Ottawa
Secondary VO : Abu Dhabi
This is so frustrating.
This is unbelievable and unacceptable! I wonder the how they work. I don’t know how I will cope with this situation.

Reactions: Niloo-ra

mornaz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
This is unbelievable and unacceptable! I wonder the how they work. I don’t know how I will cope with this situation.
get in line friend.
This is what I have heard from them on March 9th:
"The IRCC office is currently in the process of finalizing the application and advised that the applicant wait for correspondence from IRCC directly for further instructions.
As per the IRCC agent, there is nothing pending on the file and all background checks have been completed. Only a few more steps are needed to be completed before the application is deemed complete and the applicant receives information about the next steps. "

• Haha
Reactions: Izytiti