19-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
02/09/2020
Med's Done....
12/09/2020
Hi everyone,
I took the academic ielts test 3 years ago (not valid anymore) and my results were l:8 r:8 w:6 s:7. Now I need general training score for employment and took another test on 14/12/2019. Today I received my score which are l:8 r:7.5 w:6.5 s:5.5. As you see, my speaking score is pretty low compared to other results. I was thinking my speaking test was far better than previous one and i need 6.5. I am confused about enquiry on result, because many people receive same score or 0.5 increment . So do you think it is possible to increase it 1 point?
Think its rather ideal to reappear for the exam, considering the current score. Unless of course, if you are sure that you were marked unfairly, then EoR is always an option.

Aman K

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-03-2020
Doc's Request.
23-10-2020
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
02/09/2020
Med's Done....
12/09/2020
Hi everyone.

I received my IELTS score : L 8.5, R 7, W 6.5, S 8
Test date 14 Dec 2019, Canada through IDP

Will re-evaluation help?
Worth a shot!

harshrk6392

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Can someone please guide me.

If I prepare my express entry profile with current result and then apply for EOR, and in meantime if I get invitation with my current score and after submitting my EE profile I get my EOR result as increase in score and new TRF..

How can i update my TRF as my old TRF wont be valid?

adnanahmad01

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Can someone please guide me.

If I prepare my express entry profile with current result and then apply for EOR, and in meantime if I get invitation with my current score and after submitting my EE profile I get my EOR result as increase in score and new TRF..

How can i update my TRF as my old TRF wont be valid?
Even i also want to know the same... as I’m also thinking of creating a profile and then applying for EOR

colerado

Jan 5, 2020
Had my IELTS IDP test on 30/11/19
Result was released on 13/12/19 with a 6.5 in writting. Applied for EOR same day
Got this reply in my email 3 days ago

Dear Candidate,

We refer to the outcome of your remark enquiry.

Be informed that we have received the outcome of this enquiry.

Your Test Report Form (TRF) will therefore be available for collection from Tuesday 7th January, 2020 at our office .

Please note that collection of TRF is strictly between 9am-3pm (Mondays-Fridays) only. You will not be able to collect your TRF outside this time.

What can the outcome be friends ? As there was no attachment

Sat for the test in lagos Nigeria.

RichaBagga26

Apr 9, 2019
I recently appeared for my 3rd attempt (GT). Untill now, I was scoring a 6.5 band in writing and 8+ bands in all other modules.
With my recent attempt, I successful scored 7.5 in writing and 9 in both L and R. Unfortunately, my speaking dropped down to 6.5 from previous 8 band ( I scored 8 bands twice in speaking in my previous exams)

Is there some error in evaluation? Does going for a re-check makes any sense?

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
I recently appeared for my 3rd attempt (GT). Untill now, I was scoring a 6.5 band in writing and 8+ bands in all other modules.
With my recent attempt, I successful scored 7.5 in writing and 9 in both L and R. Unfortunately, my speaking dropped down to 6.5 from previous 8 band ( I scored 8 bands twice in speaking in my previous exams)

Is there some error in evaluation? Does going for a re-check makes any sense?
Definitely it will increase.

usmansharif

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
But don't you think they must have already rechecked because of a band discrepancy of more than 2 with the other section?
I would not like to waste my money.
Its a myth that if there is a 2 band difference between modules, they recheck it by themselves. You should go for EOR. Many people have gone for EOR and had their band raised. The initial test is checked by local examiners but if someone opts for EOR, the rechecking is done by UK or Australian senior examiners so there is always a good chance of increase in band

Reactions: adnanahmad01

1550sahil

Jan 6, 2020
Hi I got my results for idp GT on 19 December by sms. L8.5 R7 S7 W6.5.Paid for eor on 24 December and after that I sent various emails to idp Canada but didn’t get any reply back regarding if they forwared my request to idp Australia or not .Only reply I got was ‘’when u made payment for EOR ‘’. Also where I can put query to idp ielts as I feel my local test centre people and even idp head office people in Toronto are really running scam .They never pick up the call and hardly reply to any emails

Last edited: