+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Obviously, you should apply for revaluation . Writing is subjective thing and there’re more chances of improvement in that modules :) best of luck.
Hello
My second attempt
LRWS- 8/7.5/6.5/7.5
I need 0.5 in writing
Should I go for re-evaluation?

kd001

Dec 2, 2018
Hi, my question is what is the standard procedure of EOR outcome?

Do we get notified by our test centre or is the BC or IDP who send us an email giving update and then test centre contacts us?

Because in the first one, it seems we have no way of knowing if test centre really processed the EOR request?
(I'm taking ielts in Canada, and they don't have tracking of the courier or anything like that here.)

aalokkamble

Nov 16, 2019
IELTS India has not received any updates on this. According to IELTS India, the EOR is still in the process and they have asked me to wait for EOR request date + 28 days. I'm not sure about the background process of EOR. Can anybody explain?
Today, I spoke to customer service and they told me that my outcome letter has been sent to my address.

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Finally received the new TRF, score for writing changed from 6.5 to 7.

some helpful things
1. apply for EOR in writing and speaking if you have atleast 8 and 7 in listening and reading respectively( for generals). The probability of getting 0.5 increase in band is highest with EOR if you have followed the pattern in writing and been fairly fluent in speaking.
2. you will get 7 + band if you have atleast followed the expected pattern in writing.
3. I spoke well in speaking and still got 7.5, IDP is famous for marking low in speaking while BC has been famous for marking low in writing.

First Attempt
LRSW- 8 8 7.5 7
CBT
IDP Bangalore
Congratz
U applied for writing only or writing and speaking both?

Aitha

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Toronto
Category........
From IDP, my score is LRSW 8.5, 9, 7, 6
I know how it feels.
I have been getting similar scores for the past three attempts. In fact, never scored less than 7.5 in speaking and writing stuck at 6 or 6.5.
Waiting for my results today. Must wait and see what's written for me.

When, with whom, and how did you take your test?

Sachin007

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
I applied for EOR for my writing. I was very confident that my writing deserve 7.5. But, I got only 6.

I got the EOR result exactly in 21 days. I gave the exam at BC Singapore. If you are confident, go for it.

EOR result came as
**************************************************************************************************************

The IELTS test partners adhere to a strict global procedure for the re-marking of all EORs. All test papers
listed above are remarked independently by British Council Senior Examiners and Clerical Markers. Results
are reported in confidence to the British Council. Please note that results provided by the British Council as
a result of this process are final.
The outcome of your remark is as follows:
Writing The band score awarded for this module has changed from 6 to 7.

****************************************************************************************************************

Reactions: nehageorge13