Remark Success rate

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello families :)

Anybody can shed light on the following issues :)
I have applied for EOR on 25th September
And got mail regarding score changed on 16th October.
I got my new TRF on 30th October but I didn't get my refund yet.
When I raised the same query to BC through a live chat session, they replied back that it takes 5 weeks from the day they declared your new result.
It's been almost 5 weeks and I'm yet to receive the amount from them
What should I do now? Should I wait for two more days and contact them again?

Kimya

Nov 19, 2019
I had applied for EOR for IELTS CD test on 24th of October for writing and my score is L8.5, R9, W6 and S7.
22 days got completed on 14th of November, and the IDP team is still telling me to wait for few more days....fingers crossed

priya yadav

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
I had applied for EOR for IELTS CD test on 24th of October for writing and my score is L8.5, R9, W6 and S7.
22 days got completed on 14th of November, and the IDP team is still telling me to wait for few more days....fingers crossed
I had also applied for EOR on October 25th ,till not received any update...... Don't know what happens.... Fingers crossed...

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hello families :)

Anybody can shed light on the following issues :)
I have applied for EOR on 25th September
And got mail regarding score changed on 16th October.
I got my new TRF on 30th October but I didn't get my refund yet.
When I raised the same query to BC through a live chat session, they replied back that it takes 5 weeks from the day they declared your new result.
It's been almost 5 weeks and I'm yet to receive the amount from them
What should I do now? Should I wait for two more days and contact them again?
BC is often late. idp is quick.

aman.kansal1234

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Hi Guys,

I got a result as L-8.5 R-8.5 W-6 S-6

I am sure i have done well in writing and speaking. I wanted to fill EOR, though have some question, can anyone help me with below question

1) EOR for writing and speaking is a single fee or I need to pay two times ?
2) If any of module get corrected by a high score I will get a full refund or they need both to be increased ?
3) Is there any history where people got upgraded by 1 in both module ?

PLease help me the procedure of EOR if you could..

Aneezay

Nov 20, 2019
Hi guys
I need some guidance please. I appeared on 12 october test for first time (aeo pakistan) and i received my result on 25 October
L/R/W/S, 9, 8, 6.5, 7
Than i again appeared on 7 November test after lots of hard work and today i got this result
L/R/W/S 7.5, 8.5, 6, 7
Today i applied for EOR for 12 october result. And didn't receive any email about process. Is it possible to apply for both test EOR in same period of time or not?

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
Hi guys
I need some guidance please. I appeared on 12 october test for first time (aeo pakistan) and i received my result on 25 October
L/R/W/S, 9, 8, 6.5, 7
Than i again appeared on 7 November test after lots of hard work and today i got this result
L/R/W/S 7.5, 8.5, 6, 7
Today i applied for EOR for 12 october result. And didn't receive any email about process. Is it possible to apply for both test EOR in same period of time or not?
If you are looking for 8777 for Canadian immigration, then please don't waste your money by applying for EOR for your latest IELTS score as there is zero chance that your listening score will change. Instead, try working on your writing while you wait for the outcome of your 1st EOR.
To answer your question, yes it is possible to apply for EOR for two tests at the same time. Not every BC or IDP center sends an acknowledgement of EOR application message.