+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
Unfortunately when IDP gives this reply it means there's no change in score...You will receive a letter stating that there is no change in score...Sorry for you...Please try again
That's not necessarily true. They said that because they do not know the outcome yet and also because they are not allowed to disclose the score over phone even if they know the new scores. Don't lose hope until you receive your TRF.

Reactions: aalokkamble

albertpktu

Oct 31, 2019
That's not necessarily true. They said that because they do not know the outcome yet and also because they are not allowed to disclose the score over phone even if they know the new scores. Don't lose hope until you receive your TRF.
Hoping for the best

aryathelife

Nov 16, 2019
Finally received the new TRF, score for writing changed from 6.5 to 7.

some helpful things
1. apply for EOR in writing and speaking if you have atleast 8 and 7 in listening and reading respectively( for generals). The probability of getting 0.5 increase in band is highest with EOR if you have followed the pattern in writing and been fairly fluent in speaking.
2. you will get 7 + band if you have atleast followed the expected pattern in writing.
3. I spoke well in speaking and still got 7.5, IDP is famous for marking low in speaking while BC has been famous for marking low in writing.

First Attempt
LRSW- 8 8 7.5 7
CBT
IDP Bangalore

Reactions: Gurpreet26

Praveen Leo

Nov 17, 2019
Trivandrum
Category........
Finally received the new TRF, score for writing changed from 6.5 to 7.

some helpful things
1. apply for EOR in writing and speaking if you have atleast 8 and 7 in listening and reading respectively( for generals). The probability of getting 0.5 increase in band is highest with EOR if you have followed the pattern in writing and been fairly fluent in speaking.
2. you will get 7 + band if you have atleast followed the expected pattern in writing.
3. I spoke well in speaking and still got 7.5, IDP is famous for marking low in speaking while BC has been famous for marking low in writing.

First Attempt
LRSW- 8 8 7.5 7
CBT
IDP Bangalore
Can you tell me when did you apply and when did the EOR results came ... How many days does it actually took ? Did they sent any information via email or text ? I've been waiting since November 5th ...

$ani

May 12, 2018
I too applied for eor i have not received any text or email regarding eor but received courier through blue dart. I am yet to open it as i am out of town. Does it means there is no change in band score

aryathelife

Nov 16, 2019
Can you tell me when did you apply and when did the EOR results came ... How many days does it actually took ? Did they sent any information via email or text ? I've been waiting since November 5th ...
applied on 11th october, since it was CBT i got the mail of score change on 4th november, although they don't tell the marks.(no idea about paper based). they send email in 21 days max 28 days. if you applied on 5th november wait till 21-28 days, either there will be score change mail or they will send the outcome thorugh courier. In former case they will ask for your old TRF. otherwise there is no score change.

priya yadav

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
applied on 11th october, since it was CBT i got the mail of score change on 4th november, although they don't tell the marks.(no idea about paper based). they send email in 21 days max 28 days. if you applied on 5th november wait till 21-28 days, either there will be score change mail or they will send the outcome thorugh courier. In former case they will ask for your old TRF. otherwise there is no score change.
Congrats dear