+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

aryathelife

Nov 16, 2019
Has anybody got refund even before there TRF.
I have not yet received my new TRF, but refund is processed. Awaiting the TRF to know the change in score.

First Attempt: LRSW- 8, 8, 7.5, 6.5
EOR applied: 11th october
Received score change mail: 4th November.

It has been delayed by IDP in dispatching my result and it is not updated online yet.

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Has anybody got refund even before there TRF.
I have not yet received my new TRF, but refund is processed. Awaiting the TRF to know the change in score.

First Attempt: LRSW- 8, 8, 7.5, 6.5
EOR applied: 11th october
Received score change mail: 4th November.

It has been delayed by IDP in dispatching my result and it is not updated online yet.
Check in idpessentials

aalokkamble

Nov 16, 2019
Hello,

I have given IDP IELTS CBT at Pune.

1st Attempt (25 Aug 2019): LRSW - 7.5, 6.5, 7.5, 6.5.

2nd Attempt (21 Oct 2019): LRSW - 8.0, 8.0, 8.0, 6.5.
Applied for EOR on 26 Oct 2019.

Still waiting for the EOR result.

aalokkamble

Nov 16, 2019
Hello,

I have given IDP IELTS CBT at Pune.

1st Attempt (25 Aug 2019): LRSW - 7.5, 6.5, 7.5, 6.5.

2nd Attempt (21 Oct 2019): LRSW - 8.0, 8.0, 8.0, 6.5.
Applied for EOR on 26 Oct 2019.

Still waiting for the EOR result.
Received following response from IDP IELTS Australia :

Thank you for your enquiry.

According to our records your EOR has been received, processed and completed. The outcome letter has been provided to your test centre. If you haven’t already heard from them, please contact them to arrange collection or dispatch of the outcome letter. The test centre contact details can be found using the below search function.

https://www.ielts.org/book-a-test/find-a-test-location.

We wish you all the best.

priya yadav

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019

According to our records your EOR has been received, processed and completed. The outcome letter has been provided to your test centre. If you haven’t already heard from them, please contact them to arrange collection or dispatch of the outcome letter. The test centre contact details can be found using the below search function.

So what was your out come??? Did you got to know??

aalokkamble

Nov 16, 2019

IELTS India has not received any updates on this. According to IELTS India, the EOR is still in the process and they have asked me to wait for EOR request date + 28 days. I'm not sure about the background process of EOR. Can anybody explain?

albertpktu

Oct 31, 2019
Hi,
I applied EOR with IDP on Oct 22nd and when asked about update they said the outcome will be send to you by post. Does this mean my scores aren't updated. :(

My scores are L/R/W/S = 9 9 7 6.5 . Desperately need 0.5 increase in speaking.

Gurpreet26

Jun 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19/02/2020
Med's Done....
01/03/2020
Hi,
I applied EOR with IDP on Oct 22nd and when asked about update they said the outcome will be send to you by post. Does this mean my scores aren't updated. :(

check new result on your idp portal

yeshi2019

Nov 10, 2019
Hi,

Unfortunately when IDP gives this reply it means there's no change in score...You will receive a letter stating that there is no change in score...Sorry for you...Please try again

Taalinna

Nov 11, 2019
Does IDP send the old TRF to Australia. I received a mail from my local test center to come on 20th to collect my TRF (I submitted the old one during remark)