+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

jrana

Sep 20, 2019
It's not like that. I applied only for writing and it has changed. It completely depends on how you wrote.
But if some got no change in writing and his/her speaking change then at least refund will be intiated. Everyone is having different fate and destiny

jrana

Sep 20, 2019
It's not like that. I applied only for writing and it has changed. It completely depends on how you wrote.
But if some got no change in writing and his/her speaking change then at least refund will be intiated. Everyone is having different fate and destiny

priya yadav

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
You will get a mail if there is a change. If there is no change, only letter will be issued.
Can you tell me clearly about.. How we will get notification about change of our scores..... If changes only.. We will get message or if not also.. We will get? That our scores are not changed???

jrana

Sep 20, 2019
You will get a mail if there is a change. If there is no change, only letter will be issued.
In BC both mail and letter is issue in
Can you tell me clearly about.. How we will get notification about change of our scores..... If changes only.. We will get message or if not also.. We will get? That our scores are not changed???
Whether your score change or not. You will get email from BC. I am waiting for my second exam revaluation. In my previous one i applied for writing only and got the result in 13 calendar days with no change result. Receive result via email and post letter(no text update)

priya yadav

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
In BC both mail and letter is issue in

Whether your score change or not. You will get email from BC. I am waiting for my second exam revaluation. In my previous one i applied for writing only and got the result in 13 calendar days with no change result. Receive result via email and post letter(no text update)
I have applied for reevaluation in October 25th through IDP... So i have read some students mentioning.. That they will send email. That our scores change.... So i need little more clarity in that....

jrana

Sep 20, 2019
I have applied for reevaluation in October 25th through IDP... So i have read some students mentioning.. That they will send email. That our scores change.... So i need little more clarity in that....
In Bc email send in both ways whether score change or not

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
1.You will receive mail only if there is a change in your score. You have to send your old TRF to head office IDP in your country.
2. Otherwise,if there is no change you won't get any mail. They will directly send an EOR letter by post to your home address. If you call the customer care and if the rep says that 'we received your Eor outcome and letter is despatched', means you can know that your score remains unchanged.

priya yadav

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
1.You will receive mail only if there is a change in your score. You have to send your old TRF to head office IDP in your country.
2. Otherwise,if there is no change you won't get any mail. They will directly send an EOR letter by post to your home address. If you call the customer care and if the rep says that 'we received your Eor outcome and letter is despatched', means you can know that your score remains unchanged.
Oh! Thank you for clarification...